The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Beast event and no scores posted?

anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Why the hell do you care so much?
Very hard to scout kids or make a list of prospective clients when there is zero information available. " We expect 200+ coaches/scouts to attend"
That's why I care so much, they have sent me 34394934 emails to not miss this tournament. Joke!
And you don't yet understand that 2020 is going to be different?

Colleges aren't ALLOWED to scout. It's a dead period. Comprende?

And you really need to focus on junior teams, not colleges. the landscape changed. College commitments mean very little already and will mean less still 2 - 3 years form now. You actually are better off if your kid doesn't commit, because it makes him more attractive to other schools.

He isn't going too now where he's going to actually go and play until he at least 19, probably 20 and even 21.

Play in these events, or don't based on your kid's development. Not in being scouted.

Or, keep acting like a whiny little child. Your choice.
Hey Douchebag, I am the scout! I don't have a kid, I am attempting to scout these tournaments for JR hockey so your little brats might have a place to play in the coming years.
And, we were supposed to know that, how?

Hope you judge talent better than you write.
Maybe if you read my first post when I said "Very hard to scout kids or make a list of prospective clients when there is zero information available"
And you actually think we believe that why?

Lay off the booze dad....
And why, and why, and how, and why..You whine constantly. Some free advice, let your kid speak for himself to any coach/scout that may be interested in him, you will ruin it for him. Write the checks and stay in your lane you seem like an annoying helicopter parent or worse, a mom.

anon
anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Very hard to scout kids or make a list of prospective clients when there is zero information available. " We expect 200+ coaches/scouts to attend"
That's why I care so much, they have sent me 34394934 emails to not miss this tournament. Joke!

And you really need to focus on junior teams, not colleges. the landscape changed. College commitments mean very little already and will mean less still 2 - 3 years form now. You actually are better off if your kid doesn't commit, because it makes him more attractive to other schools.

He isn't going too now where he's going to actually go and play until he at least 19, probably 20 and even 21.

Play in these events, or don't based on your kid's development. Not in being scouted.

Hey Douchebag, I am the scout! I don't have a kid, I am attempting to scout these tournaments for JR hockey so your little brats might have a place to play in the coming years.

Maybe if you read my first post when I said "Very hard to scout kids or make a list of prospective clients when there is zero information available"

And why, and why, and how, and why..You whine constantly. Some free advice, let your kid speak for himself to any coach/scout that may be interested in him, you will ruin it for him. Write the checks and stay in your lane you seem like an annoying helicopter parent or worse, a mom.
Different poster, asshat. Notice "anon" vs. "Anon?" You can compare IP numbers too, if you want.

These little things seem to keep tripping you up.

So defensive!

anon
anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Haha. You are anything but a scout. Seriously get off the keyboard and go outside for a little bit.

Uh oh, that’s fighting words! My husband has zero interest in hockey, so you guys get to deal with me.

The next tournament they are not even going to let the teams know where the games are, if your part of the Beast, you just have a feeling of where to be, that’s all you need.#shhhhhhbeast

The first rule about Beast Tournaments is you don't talk about Beast Tournaments. The second rule about Beats Tournaments is you don't talk about Beast Tournaments, But the most important rule of Beast Tournaments is, F u c k the rules.