Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2006

Anon
Bel Hill Dad
Anon
Anon
Anon
Which ones did you watch? I saw some disasters, but the usual looked ok considering the state of the world and time off.
ECW vs CJW

MSC vs WW

Had the opportunity to watch the 2 games above and it was some great hockey! ECW is mostly former IHC players and MSC is made up of the top players in the Northeast, Canada and as far as Europe.
ECW are not good and MSC doesn't have the "Top" players in the NE at U14...they have 1 kid from Canada and one from Slovakia...both teams are average U14 teams...
Not good? Most of the ECW team will be playing varsity in the next 1-2 years. Not to mention they only have one loss this season. Sorry your kid got cut!
Have you watched them pal...not good...all 3 of their wins were against tier 2 type teams...not good...sorry pal...try again...
What an ass hat! Yourso clueless and don’t even know that your peewee bender who hit puberty two years still isn’t any good. So stop Insulting other people’s kids.

U14
1. Boston Jr. Eagles
2. Mount St Charles
3. Boston Advantage
4. Mid Fairfield Rangers
5. Seacoast Performance Academy
6. Minuteman Flames
7. Valley Jr. Warriors
8. East Coast Militia
9. River Rats
10. East Coast Wizards

After 5 there's a big drop. Sorry super duper elite wiz daddy.

NotsoElite
U14
1. Boston Jr. Eagles
2. Mount St Charles
3. Boston Advantage
4. Mid Fairfield Rangers
5. Seacoast Performance Academy
6. Minuteman Flames
7. Valley Jr. Warriors
8. East Coast Militia
9. River Rats
10. East Coast Wizards

After 5 there's a big drop. Sorry super duper elite wiz daddy.
Interestingly this list reflects the outcome of the results from the first two weekends of the season except SPA. We don't have enough game results to rank BA, and MFR among these teams either.

None of those kids will see varsity ice until at least Sophmore year. They are pretty good but not as good as their parents think.

BHS
None of those kids will see varsity ice until at least Sophmore year. They are pretty good but not as good as their parents think.
Try junior or senior year.

Bel Hill Dad
Anon
Anon
Anon
Which ones did you watch? I saw some disasters, but the usual looked ok considering the state of the world and time off.
ECW vs CJW

MSC vs WW

Had the opportunity to watch the 2 games above and it was some great hockey! ECW is mostly former IHC players and MSC is made up of the top players in the Northeast, Canada and as far as Europe.
ECW are not good and MSC doesn't have the "Top" players in the NE at U14...they have 1 kid from Canada and one from Slovakia...both teams are average U14 teams...
Not good? Most of the ECW team will be playing varsity in the next 1-2 years. Not to mention they only have one loss this season. Sorry your kid got cut!
wiz are horrible and can't score or stop the puck

Anon
Anon
ECW vs CJW

MSC vs WW

Msc is the only one of those four with any consistency and returning players. My kid’team has been top 15 nationally for four years, and those three are never in our brackets at tournaments. The wizards are terrible as far as national tier one goes which mass likes to call “elite”.

Anon
Anon
Anon
ECW vs CJW

MSC vs WW

Msc is the only one of those four with any consistency and returning players. My kid’team has been top 15 nationally for four years, and those three are never in our brackets at tournaments. The wizards are terrible as far as national tier one goes which mass likes to call “elite”.
What a loser " My kid’s team has been top 15 nationally for four years" . No he has not and you don't know anything.

Anon
Anon
Anon
ECW vs CJW

MSC vs WW

wiz would beat msc any day of the week

My kid isn’t on any of these teams and they are always in lower brackets when they are tournaments.