Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 95 Giants

Wait what ? How many games did the U16 teams play ? According to my hockey ranking BHL teams are 4-10-3

Those are parity games. Look who they played.

And they were able to squeak out two ties by playing each other !

Anon
Wait what ? How many games did the U16 teams play ? According to my hockey ranking BHL teams are 4-10-3
Wait, what? What does BHL have to do with U16?

Back to the Kiddie Board for you!

I am pretty sure Dwyer's U18 95 Giants is playing teams in the BHL deaf and blind division. Who would have their kid play for that guy, against that competition?! Yuck.

The kids are definitely not helping themselves come high school tryouts playing against kids who will be cut from varsity or play on the 5th line. Of course, unless you are Dwyer's kid, then you are 1st Line, PP1 and SH1, even though you have never won a puck battle in your life.

Who Dat?
I am pretty sure Dwyer's U18 95 Giants is playing teams in the BHL deaf and blind division. Who would have their kid play for that guy, against that competition?! Yuck.

The kids are definitely not helping themselves come high school tryouts playing against kids who will be cut from varsity or play on the 5th line. Of course, unless you are Dwyer's kid, then you are 1st Line, PP1 and SH1, even though you have never won a puck battle in your life.
SH1?

Have you not ever watched a hockey game or talked to your kid?

Who Dat's kid must have got cut and daddy realizing all the money he wasted. Boo hoo.

Was it another 0-6 weekend for the 16’s ?