Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Western MA

Clearly this is a dad looking for his son to get mentioned on line. Need to get a life.

Anon
Clearly this is a dad looking for his son to get mentioned on line. Need to get a life.
I don’t know about online but they will be in my paper. I just want to get a B or above. I talked to someone The Springfield Pics, Western MA Vipers, Springfield Rifles, and Jr Yellow Jackets. I left Messages for Pope Francis and Longmeadow High School but have not heard back.

So it looks like a lot of the better players in this area leave for Prep School? True?

Hey Steve... who did you talk to with the Pics? Was it via the website?

Those are high school years so since Western Mass ask the U16 Pics coaches who the best local 02,03,04 players are. Its their job to know even if they didn't coach them. They'd be happy to discuss.
Their contact info is on the website.

No student at any college is doing research on an online forum at 7:45 on a Saturday morning. Let alone the topic being sports in western Mass.

Seriously. You are pathetic.

What do you guys know about a company called Western MA Elite Hockey? Would that be a reliable source?

Steve
What do you guys know about a company called Western MA Elite Hockey? Would that be a reliable source?
No such thing as elite hockey in wmass

Anon
Steve
I found them on Facebook. To the poster who said 02 at Prep in Boston, 03 Prep in NH and 04 going to NCDC, can you give me initials or the schools or anything else? I looked on a site called Elite Prospects last night but it only has last years rosters and there’s like 20 prep schools in each location. I got a few more names but they are not from western ma, they just play here now, all prep kids.

Steve
Anon
Steve
I found them on Facebook. To the poster who said 02 at Prep in Boston, 03 Prep in NH and 04 going to NCDC, can you give me initials or the schools or anything else? I looked on a site called Elite Prospects last night but it only has last years rosters and there’s like 20 prep schools in each location. I got a few more names but they are not from western ma, they just play here now, all prep kids.
A good journalist does his own research and uncovering, start working. BTW, clearly an attempt by you to get your son's name mentioned. Kinda pathetic no? BTW, i f I am going to pay a guy to represent my kid ( $3K), it is going to be to someone that is a known commodity on the prep and college scene. Not a dad that has run a few skills sessions.

Anon
No student at any college is doing research on an online forum at 7:45 on a Saturday morning. Let alone the topic being sports in western Mass.

Seriously. You are pathetic.
It’s due Monday morning

Paper is done! Thank you to some of you with actual info. The others need to get some help, I did use some of your quotes in the article though to show how some hockey parents act. Go zoo!

Steve
Paper is done! Thank you to some of you with actual info. The others need to get some help, I did use some of your quotes in the article though to show how some hockey parents act. Go zoo!
Well. What are the results ��

The result is he showed that he has no future in journalism

Anon
The result is he showed that he has no future in journalism
On the contrary. He aspires to be a B student. Which means he’s a C student. And you know what they say about C students.

This is up on the projector in class as I type. We read all of the posts and I think we are going to check back in every Monday just to read how angry hockey parents in New England are. If you could, when you leave a comment, could you leave the state your posting from?
Results were as follows:
02: Female from Selects- confirmed, Male at Boston Prep school- unconfirmed, Male at NH Cyclones- confirmed
03: Male from Cushing Academy-confirmed, Male at NH Prep school unconfirmed, 2 Male at Jr Railers- confirmed
04: 2 Males from Pope Francis confirmed, 1 Male joining NCDC Team-unconfirmed

Thank you for helping, it has been announced that I received an A for the report, be sure to check out Amherst Wire! Go zoo!