The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
Yea, I'm sure dozens of teams will be signing up in the next few days before the 15th deadline. 'eyeroll'
In any event, here ya go.
MASSACHUSETTS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY ALLIANCE INFORMATION
- The Goal of the Alliance is to provide 10 games to supplement the regular High School Hockey Season in a safe manner following All of the regulations put forth by the State of Massachusetts
- The teams will provide the Alliance enough game sheet ice to cover 5 Home Games (Teams should provide 6-7 Sheets to make scheduling easier & the Alliance will return any unused game sheets to the teams)
- All teams will register with USA Hockey High School Division (Teams can register through their local or club programs, if you have a problem with this you should contact Mike Bonish @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All players will register with USA Hockey (The majority of the players may have already registered with USA Hockey to play for their Club or Town Team this season. There is No need to register again! You just need the player’s USA Hockey Registration #.
- All Coaches will register & complete USA Hockey Coaching Requirements
- All Games will consist of 2/22.5 minute periods
- Teams that register before 12/31/20 could be eligible for the USA Hockey National High School Tournament
- Teams are responsible to pay for their practice ice, game ice, uniforms, timekeepers & referees
- Teams will pay a $500.00 registration fee to the Alliance
- The Alliance will provide game sheets for all games
- The Alliance will provide Standings & Player Statistics
- The Alliance will be playing using USA Hockey rules which does allow up to 25 players to be rostered
- All Applications to join the Alliance are due by the December 15, 2020 Deadline
Teams pay for everything including ice, refs, uniforms, this guys lunch, etc., so why pay the $500? I don't see the business proposition at all. Coaches can call around for supplement the schedule with 10 scrimmages.
I don't know, maybe the money out of the 500 per kid? 24 on the roster at 500 per is 12,000. 10 games, 2 practices a week, refs, timekeeper. Hourly rate of approx. 300. I think they can do it.
I am sure the ADs and principals will fully support and follow up on this.
Completely out of there hands. They will have nothing to do with this. That's why is was set up. AD are MORE strictive than GOV orders.
The high schools are not going to be happy with kids playing in something like this. More than one team increases the possibility of a kid becoming + and bringing it into the HS environment. My guess the word will be put out if you're playing high school that's the only team they will allow you on and if they get word you're on a second team you're out.
Massachusetts High School Hockey Alliance
Did this thing get off the ground?
Look closer its the PHL league directors running it D7 hockey!!!!!!!
Said by the BHL third liner. Hey, have you gone and Fkd yourself?
Nothing matters for high school except the way you play.
So, this means your sucky bender will go to tryouts thinking he is the boss, but he is not.
The kid who is the star is the one who has been going over and beyond his natural talents.
In the end your 3rd line player will be playing Varsity soccer, which you know is cool.