High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL Team

anon
Been traveling non stop. What is this league all about? Can I throw some cash at it and get my son in?
Looking for sponsors, send an email, money always talks

Looks like kids are backing out due to cost. Have your ringers on if you were not selected, you might be good enough now!

Just your weekly reminder that these guys are sell outs, bums, and don’t give a crap about the kids

Thank you for the weekly reminder that your kid got cut.

Anon
Thank you for the weekly reminder that your kid got cut.
Technically not my kids, but kids from our program that really needed this opportunity to skate at a high level. Thankfully someone has stepped up and got them skates for 6 weeks starting in June with Jr and NCAA coaches. No PHL kids invited. F U neutralzone

I don’t know why you people keep feeding money to these clowns. All they do is take the free money and promote their own kids and friends. Take a look at all the EHF orgs: Islanders, Flames, Bruins, etc. Take a look at the USPHL orgs. Take a look at even the e9 orgs: Warriors, Boston Advantage. All of them have people in control that could not make it on their own if they did not have you guys to pay their bills. All they do is travel the country promoting their own kids and putting their kids ahead of your kids. They then mock you saying non of your kids are going to make it. You don’t believe me. Take a look at their Twitter pages. All they talk about are their own kids.

Take control of your kids future. Don’t be a bit ch to what MA hockey officials call: The Process.

New to this post but will they play other teams? I'll put together 2 teams of the kids not picked, mainly 03's from Prep who were not picked or didn't put their name in and would love to play all their teams? Already spoke to parents from Loomis, Pomfret, Cushing, TP, Avon, Brooks, Salisbury and Williston, these kids would have no problem competing with your teams, Maybe a few games in June when your scouts are around or we will get them? Who do I contact? Its all about exposure for all players who didn't get a good season, right?

Contact Ian. I think he'd be game. He’s just looking to get kids an opportunity to play hockey. This Dboard has s$&t all over him and the NZ guys but frankly they are the only ones Ive seen doing jack s$&t to get kids playing.

This is going to be a very intense, competitive league, it is not for everyone, might be more rigorous than most are accustomed to.

anon
New to this post but will they play other teams? I'll put together 2 teams of the kids not picked, mainly 03's from Prep who were not picked or didn't put their name in and would love to play all their teams? Already spoke to parents from Loomis, Pomfret, Cushing, TP, Avon, Brooks, Salisbury and Williston, these kids would have no problem competing with your teams, Maybe a few games in June when your scouts are around or we will get them? Who do I contact? Its all about exposure for all players who didn't get a good season, right?
Lighten up Francis, it's lacrosse season. Slay the dragon in the fall

1 2