email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL Team

Anon
It's a spring hockey league guys, wtf. I know that getting left behind sucks but C'mon. The NZ guys are laughing at you and you will eventually make it to one of their twitter skits before long. The whole thing and the reaction is comical. Who cares. .......So your kid wasn't invited to the Kool Kid Club, who cares, let it go.
Can't. Not this year. They lied to the kids. They must and will be held accountable for this crap.

They “lied to the kids” because your kid didn’t get selected? Basically they did everything they promised to do but you had unrealistic expectations and are upset. Is it IMs fault that you think your kid is better than he is?

Check out the NZ star ratings of the kids selected. Pretty much matches validates everyone who was picked.

Anon
They “lied to the kids” because your kid didn’t get selected? Basically they did everything they promised to do but you had unrealistic expectations and are upset. Is it IMs fault that you think your kid is better than he is?

Check out the NZ star ratings of the kids selected. Pretty much matches validates everyone who was picked.
Didn't think of it that way..seems my kid is a 3.75 but lost out to 3.25, or 3.5 or not rated players. 1 big difference is that my son never played for the Jr Eagles, Dexter or had a head coach that hung with Ian. My bad. Hope the kids they picked are successful but hope the coaches all fall on their face or get beaned with a slapper at practice.

Anon
Anon

Didn't think of it that way..seems my kid is a 3.75 but lost out to 3.25, or 3.5 or not rated players. 1 big difference is that my son never played for the Jr Eagles, Dexter or had a head coach that hung with Ian. My bad. Hope the kids they picked are successful but hope the coaches all fall on their face or get beaned with a slapper at practice.
Don't forget there will be a Affiliate league your 3.75 Star can play in at Marlboro

Better yet, lets just have NZ post all the results of kids. Then you can see how many did not select your kid

Anon
Anon

Didn\\\'t think of it that way..seems my kid is a 3.75 but lost out to 3.25, or 3.5 or not rated players. 1 big difference is that my son never played for the Jr Eagles, Dexter or had a head coach that hung with Ian. My bad. Hope the kids they picked are successful but hope the coaches all fall on their face or get beaned with a slapper at practice.
I know a kid who plays for the Jr Eagles, played for Dexter and had IM as a coach. He still didn’t make it so don’t feel too bad

anon
Anon
Anon

Didn\\\\\\\'t think of it that way..seems my kid is a 3.75 but lost out to 3.25, or 3.5 or not rated players. 1 big difference is that my son never played for the Jr Eagles, Dexter or had a head coach that hung with Ian. My bad. Hope the kids they picked are successful but hope the coaches all fall on their face or get beaned with a slapper at practice.
I know a kid who plays for the Jr Eagles, played for Dexter and had IM as a coach. He still didn’t make it so don’t feel too bad
Nah, its all good, saved me 2K and a long drive, Money better spent for offseason in June

Murphy looking for help with website and 540 dudes who know how to do it are just flipping him off!

Anon
Murphy looking for help with website and 540 dudes who know how to do it are just flipping him off!
Maybe call Dexter tech support? Those are Harvard kids you know. FYI Murph, ivy kids know how to do that stuff.

If your kid is an 06 or older than you know how the game is played. Your kid is either good and deserves a spot on the team or in the league, or you or your college roommate are involved in the decisions of who gets a spot. If you don't fall into one of those categories ,then suck it up. Remember back to squirts when you pulled the same stuff,now the stakes are higher and you don't have any strings to pull UNLESS your kid is good and deserves a spot on the team or you or your college roommate are on team NZ. Capitalism at its finest!

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Hard to say this is \\\"Neutral\\\" when 12 of them are from Dexter. Doesn\\\'t give some others a chance who could have been picked when entire teams are asked to play. Just ask the top four prep\\\'s to put a teams in and have them play together. Set up another division with some kids who could compete. Let them have a playoffs at the end and see how they all do. Better set up.
You are more than welcome to start your own league, invite scouts and coaches, get the coaches to run practices.
The BEST and ELITE kids in NE are from Dexter and the Preps. Get over it. Were than snubs, yes but some of those maybe hurt or didn\'t even put their name in the hat.

It seem the parents are more upset than the kids. I am sure IM really doesn\'t care what Daddy thinks
IM lost all credibility with this thing, to bad. Maybe he can be an assistant at Dexter? Waterboy?
I know this may be hard to believe, but it is very likely that Ian gave the list to 14 scouts, and they said these are the kids they want to see. Mine is not one of them. I do not view that as a plot to screw my kid. I view it as reality.
Does it mean a bunch of hockey guys always pick the right kids? No, but 14 people who do this for a living likely picked this crew.
And it is exactly what Ian said he would do from the outset.

You had to apply to be considered.

Jesus. Kids had to 'apply'. Wasn't a 'at large' consideration.

A lot of good ones did not/ are not doing it as there are other things to do in Spring.
These 'scouts' picked from the applications/ kids and their parents put their name in for -

a consideration to play hockey in May and June (and pay for it).. not from the best.

Least try to put in a coherent thought. They sold the lemonade (much like their subscriptions).
Some folks bought and will buy it.

This whole post sums up New England Hockey in a nutshell. People with money b itching over there kid being selected or not selected to this league. It has nothing to do with the best kids in the region playing hockey.

Everybody calm down and repeat after me.

PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS

JC and IM want you all to get along. Their income relies on it.

IM should care about what the parents think, they pay for the subscriptions

Anon
Check that.. parents paid the subscription, as in no longer pay these azzholes

Anon
Anon
Check that.. parents paid the subscription, as in no longer pay these azzholes
Publish the lists and let the parents know that their kid wasn't on any of the roster of kids that were sent back.

Is this thread still alive? Move on people, it does not matter.No one will be paying attention. What did your kid get on his chemistry test? A much better thing to focus on.

No shot of this thread going away until every subscription is gone. Consumers need to know these guys are garbage. They showed their true colors with this crap and deserve to be driven out of business, 1 consumer at a time. Sleep well a zzholes!

Sorry NZ cut your kid.

Anon
Sorry NZ cut your kid.
Not yet, my kid is an 07, but the evidence supports that these guys screwed over a number of more deserving kid just because they like the Dexter, Eagles crew.

My kid just text me that he is a 3.5 star..what does that mean? Help out an old dad here.

Anon
My kid just text me that he is a 3.5 star..what does that mean? Help out an old dad here.
Means he isn’t very good.

Anon
Anon
See that’s what I thought to, but he plays for free and playing ECAC next year, so who knows? Crazy right? Maybe he can get you tickets.

Anon
Anon
Anon
See that’s what I thought to, but he plays for free and playing ECAC next year, so who knows? Crazy right? Maybe he can get you tickets.
Awesome. I am interested in tickets. What program ?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Awesome. I am interested in tickets. What program ?
The big green

Been traveling non stop. What is this league all about? Can I throw some cash at it and get my son in?

anon
Been traveling non stop. What is this league all about? Can I throw some cash at it and get my son in?
Looking for sponsors, send an email, money always talks

Looks like kids are backing out due to cost. Have your ringers on if you were not selected, you might be good enough now!

Just your weekly reminder that these guys are sell outs, bums, and don’t give a crap about the kids

Thank you for the weekly reminder that your kid got cut.

Anon
Thank you for the weekly reminder that your kid got cut.
Technically not my kids, but kids from our program that really needed this opportunity to skate at a high level. Thankfully someone has stepped up and got them skates for 6 weeks starting in June with Jr and NCAA coaches. No PHL kids invited. F U neutralzone

I don’t know why you people keep feeding money to these clowns. All they do is take the free money and promote their own kids and friends. Take a look at all the EHF orgs: Islanders, Flames, Bruins, etc. Take a look at the USPHL orgs. Take a look at even the e9 orgs: Warriors, Boston Advantage. All of them have people in control that could not make it on their own if they did not have you guys to pay their bills. All they do is travel the country promoting their own kids and putting their kids ahead of your kids. They then mock you saying non of your kids are going to make it. You don’t believe me. Take a look at their Twitter pages. All they talk about are their own kids.

Take control of your kids future. Don’t be a bit ch to what MA hockey officials call: The Process.

New to this post but will they play other teams? I'll put together 2 teams of the kids not picked, mainly 03's from Prep who were not picked or didn't put their name in and would love to play all their teams? Already spoke to parents from Loomis, Pomfret, Cushing, TP, Avon, Brooks, Salisbury and Williston, these kids would have no problem competing with your teams, Maybe a few games in June when your scouts are around or we will get them? Who do I contact? Its all about exposure for all players who didn't get a good season, right?

Contact Ian. I think he'd be game. He’s just looking to get kids an opportunity to play hockey. This Dboard has s$&t all over him and the NZ guys but frankly they are the only ones Ive seen doing jack s$&t to get kids playing.

This is going to be a very intense, competitive league, it is not for everyone, might be more rigorous than most are accustomed to.

anon
New to this post but will they play other teams? I'll put together 2 teams of the kids not picked, mainly 03's from Prep who were not picked or didn't put their name in and would love to play all their teams? Already spoke to parents from Loomis, Pomfret, Cushing, TP, Avon, Brooks, Salisbury and Williston, these kids would have no problem competing with your teams, Maybe a few games in June when your scouts are around or we will get them? Who do I contact? Its all about exposure for all players who didn't get a good season, right?
Lighten up Francis, it's lacrosse season. Slay the dragon in the fall