Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RACISM IN HOCKEY

Learning the hard way is still learning.

Unfortunately, racism is as much a part of hockey as ice.

On rinks or courts, no one including refs can hear kids’ racial slurs. There is no cure for this issue.
Kids are repeating what his parents are saying.
Yes, my son is minority and he is always suggested to “go back to your country.”

Re: RACISM IN BASKETBALL

How about Basketball? No racism there huh? Ohhhhhh, that's right, only "whites" can be racist.....yeah right, take your "racism" and GTFO.

I was told it is only racist if the joke is not funny. Maybe its a private school thing.

B Rad B riz B ripped condom clearly is a racist. Never been funny. Yogurt pants.

I hate Illinois Nazis

anon

So the racism continues to spread. Absolutely disgusting. Perhaps more people should read Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech.

https://youtu.be/1nI3tWvOTQs
Who cares about the NBA. All they do is talk politics. Racism is not worse now then it was 40 years ago snowflake. It’s just 20 years ago a bunch of parents raised the biggest generation of whinny *****s this country ever seen. Go back to work

The puck Is the most important part of the game, and it’s black. Just saying. Reparations

Yeah 40 yrs ago was great, my daddy and grandpa used could profile without any repercussions. Bring back the good old days.... my daddy is tough he really had bone spurs and they hurt really bad. He also fought through covid with lots drugs......

Love all the over weight tough guys in their baur jackets spewing about the good old days.

anon
Love all the over weight tough guys in their baur jackets spewing about the good old days.
No, we wear CCM

I doubt it, CCM is more tapered you need to be in shape for that.

A bunch of white kids chasing around and beating a black puck with sticks. The very definition of racist.

Good to see racist crawling back in their caves, hiding behind message boards. They had some beer balls recently, gained some traction with bone spurs in office, good to see them go back in hiding