email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL Trading Deadline

PHL Website is up.

I can't find the rosters. Am I looking in the wrong space?

Anon
So now they will take Prep seconds, BC High, Hingham, Pope, and more Jr Eagle U16's- Bet
Publics are having their play days last weekend and this down at the Cape. Then the real players start up in April in the PHL

Hey douche go look in the mirror. The real players start in April. Your son must be proud. BTW my kid did not get cut and is playing in the PHL so save it. Douche bag. Maybe go down the Cape and tell some of those dads of public school kids that there kids suck you clown

Can't even get the seconds to buy in..3 teams?

My son is going remote schooling to play. Have you seen the facility, the coaches, the players. How or why would anyone say no.

What about the Kung Flu?

I was told this league is only for the serious elite hockey player. What about the kids who want to play their Sr year next year and then go right into college hockey. Are they considered serious enough?

Short answer is NO

Correct, this league is for the kid who want to play 2-3 years of Jr hockey and be a 21 year old freshman

This league is legit. Check the rosters. Rosters don't lie.
Facts are simply facts. Sorry your kid's name didn't get called.

Frankie Flashbulbs
This league is legit. Check the rosters. Rosters don't lie.
Facts are simply facts. Sorry your kid's name didn't get called.
Problem is there wont be filled teams of the "names called". I know of at least 10 that wont be there, the commitment is just to much for April..if it started end of May, would have been a better turn out IMO..lots of 10 v 10 games in the future for these guys.

C.O.V.I.D. Protocols = Z.E.R.O with the P.H.L. This thing will be a super spreader by the 3rd week and shut down. If you are doing it, try to pay weekly. A bunch of 17/18 year olds, living all over the place, skating and going out together everyday/night for 2 weeks will lead to at least a few cases and then contact tracing will shut it down. Although, I bet more than 1/2 have already had it so there might be a chance but for those that haven't yet you should ask them about testing protocols.

I was so wrong! I never thought they would put 4 teams of players together! I never thought this many parents would make their kids miss an entire spring semester at school to play pickup hockey. I know some said no but there are multi sport athletes in this group who are going all in on this being their golden ticket for hockey. Lots of pressure for this to be successful, and if it is successful, keep a close eye on next year, if prep schools don’t play again next year, there will be the biggest demand for this league and probably more like 8-10 teams of us parents willing to pay!