Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DUXBURY COACH FIRED

There are certain 'things' that are third rails. And who does not know this is right up near the top if not #1.
AND what possess a person to even have this enter their mind much less say it then to have the team say it.

Without a doubt, yes especially if reports from the players are true; they've been using these terms for audibles in practice for years but always changed them up ahead of game day.

Agreed. I'm not a big cancel culture guy and think it has gone way too far, but I would not want this man teaching / coaching my son. Yes it is offensive, but its even worse that he thinks its OK to do. He doesn't have the critical thinking to say 1. is this offensive (yes) 2. Should I be teaching teenagers that this language is ok to use (No). 3. If an adult hears this am I going to end up on the national news (Now- yes)

Thought this was a page for hockey stuff?

I thought this was about the alleged rapes from the highschool coach on middle schoolers
Great coaching in Duxbury . Who next lacrosse?

Might not be all that bad of a guy. He adopted a little black kid #BLM which in Duxbury is serious points off your white guilt. The J’s might be upset with him but he rescued a #BLM off the streets. Cut him a little slack.

Anon
Might not be all that bad of a guy. He adopted a little black kid #BLM which in Duxbury is serious points off your white guilt. The J’s might be upset with him but he rescued a #BLM off the streets. Cut him a little slack.
Wait, I never knew you could do that! Sounds like you can net these things, like being an a-hole nets off against the good stuff you do and as long as you are net zero it’s all good?