Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEHJ cover PHL

It has to happen. Fair and balance journalism. Talent in Wellesley for these games in the spring. What will NEHJ do... what will jc do?? They can’t take three months off. He will have to live to Minnesota for the spring. Great fishing. Otherwise has to cover the phl or give all of us suckers a credit for three months. Jc is a nerd. Would love to see IM and JC square off on the ice. JC is a hockey guy right?

Does anyone really know Cox hockey playing resume? I just always assumed he played at a high level?

Did kids really say no to this opportunity? Why would parents let kids who where offered a spot throw this opportunity away? BTw..JC played jv hockey, he’s an idiot, college and prep coaches hate him.

Perhaps an opportunity to play a spring sport that they missed last year presented itself.

Anon
Did kids really say no to this opportunity? Why would parents let kids who where offered a spot throw this opportunity away? BTw..JC played jv hockey, he’s an idiot, college and prep coaches hate him.
Well it’s Lacrosse season

Anon
Anon
Only for the multi sports athletes, the hardcore hockey players will be at the PHL, with cookies and milk getting all the exposure! Pick your poison.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Only for the multi sports athletes, the hardcore hockey players will be at the PHL, with cookies and milk getting all the exposure! Pick your poison.
I’m with you, even if the kids are 17/18 and at prep school, let them play something else for the spring as NOBODY is watching kids play hockey right now. Go have some fun and get after it in July/August.

Anon
Does anyone really know Cox hockey playing resume? I just always assumed he played at a high level?
LOL he was a glorified water boy at Lynnfield High

anon
Anon
LOL he was a glorified water boy at Lynnfield High
You mean to tell me that this clown didn't play college hockey? So he was a high school player turned journalist that happens to write about little boys who play hockey?

Soooooo, how was day 1? Success or overhyped?

It was great!

Check them out on Twitter, they post about it every now and then.

Anon
It was great!

Check them out on Twitter, they post about it every now and then.
Well if its on Twitter it must be good! My son told us last night that there were a lot of no shows?

Correct and no names on jerseys. It is what it is guys, it's a skills session and there will be plenty more after June 1 so no panic if your son was at lacrosse practice. Just please tell me the " you need to play other sports" guys didn't have their kids there? Seems that a lot of the USA hockey guys have gone on record preaching this but inevitably their kids tend to make it to these events.

But my kid was drafted! How can these just be skills and scrimmages? He was DRAFTED, they said his name on Instagram Live!