Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biosteel game

I think you have just bitter, quite a few of the kids last night will be plying in college next season.

anon
I think you have just bitter, quite a few of the kids last night will be plying in college next season.
You're probably right...but the flip side to that coin is the D1 and D3 kids will sit next to each other and play together in beer league...but the memories will last a lifetime...

Anon
anon
You're probably right...but the flip side to that coin is the D1 and D3 kids will sit next to each other and play together in beer league...but the memories will last a lifetime...
Beer league is the end game for literally everybody who has ever played hockey at any level including former pros. It is not a bad thing or reason to not be proud of your hockey career no matter how long it runs. It is a glorious retirement that anybody who has ever laced up skates gets to enjoy. Stop knocking it and start knocking them back and squeezing into your old gear.

anon
Who? Someone on the ice last night will make a roster and play? Who?

There are, at a minimum, 3 players on each team that are only there because their Dads are massive donors to USA Hockey.