email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NESV Auction

https://www.pesco.com/servlet/AuctionInfo.do?auctionId=8635

Re: NESV Auction

Do you think Gallant and Gilmartin will be there?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

I think Larue might be a logical candidate. He's got the cash and the experience to run it profitable. Plus the land available close to Providence for a his P Bruins new arena and practice facility. Makes logistical sense and he likes owning stuff..

anon
I think Larue might be a logical candidate. He's got the cash and the experience to run it profitable. Plus the land available close to Providence for a his P Bruins new arena and practice facility. Makes logistical sense and he likes owning stuff..
Larue does make sense, he does have the cash for a quick close and the P Bruins deserve better digs.

Anon
Do you think Gallant and Gilmartin will be there?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.
BE from Northeast Generals will end up owning some part of the rink. Christ you could bring in a homeless guy and he will run it better than current owners.

This has nothing to do with rink management. There is a huge financial burden for the 139 acres that was designed as a full sports facility with hotel. It never happened and the money the rink brings in can not cover the project in it's entirely.

Dum Dum
This has nothing to do with rink management. There is a huge financial burden for the 139 acres that was designed as a full sports facility with hotel. It never happened and the money the rink brings in can not cover the project in it's entirely.

The later is completely true, but rink management has a had numerous buffoons running that place from the start. They don't maximize their revenue and have no idea what it takes a place like to be profitable.

So did RR lie to us about having a third sheet for the hitmen?

Anon
So did RR lie to us about having a third sheet for the hitmen?
Yep...you've been had...

RR Lie? Why I've never...

Auction Details
Auction Address:
499 Commerce Ave.,
Attleboro, MA 02703
Date/Time:
Jun. 4, 2021, 11:00 AM