Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shattuck

My son played against him for 5 years in the EHF it was entertaining watching his game improve each year. When I ask my son about him he says excellent
player and a great kid. Wish him all the best great seeing his success.

dominating performance, my u14 has the outmost respect for him.

He was always a force. Very fun to watch

Anon
anon
Anon
Great to see a local U14 player having a great tournament and producing!!
ok mom
It must be tough. Junior was just as good as CE from Mites to Squirts. Then Pee Wee Minor comes and you start to see him pulling away. PeeWee Major/Bantam Minor you really know it’s not even close but you tell yourself he’s just bigger and stronger than everyone else. Now he dominates, not just nationals, but all year at SSM. It must be tough knowing that his next step is NTDP then…who knows. It all right though, Junior will dominate sweaty socks Thursday nights at 10:00 in Malden. My EMHLer will bring the beers. Hahaha
So nice to see my kid break free from IHC shackles. His former linemates who rode his coattails for years crashed and burned on their own. One at MSC lucky to play. Other quit his 1/2 season team and tried to get with Jr eagles and got laughed at. My kid is legit.

It's not often that a player of this ability comes out of the EHF and MA. No need to turn it into a jealousy-fest. (My son was never on a team with him and no, I am not his mom.)

https://nationals.usahockey.com/news_article/show/1161815

https://youtu.be/h0cJ7wbCmIA

How about just say the kid looks like one of the top players from the area in a long time, wish him well + leave it at that? And no, I have no connection to him.

Ladies haw about you move this back to the kiddie board where it belongs?

Anon
Ladies haw about you move this back to the kiddie board where it belongs?
The team and player are high school age. Thanks for being a dumb a$$.

BTW... the letters "o" and "a" are nowhere near each other on a keyboard. "haw"???

U14 is hardly HS hockey. Come back when your babies have some fuzz on the cojones.

Anon
U14 is hardly HS hockey. Come back when your babies have some fuzz on the cojones.
Apparently you can't read either. It says "high school age".

I feel sorry for your babies.

I feel sorry you feel the need to pump your prepubescent son’s tires on the Dboard. Again, come back here once he’s accomplished something playing against men.

OMG the jealousy, never heard of this kid before this thread, 14 goals and 7 assists in Natty's !! celebrate the kid. First wondered why he went to Shattuck, but this kid seems legit, Why worry about getting stuck behind connected kids on Prep teams. For the record I watched these board trash Wahlstrom for years because he didn't want to play the Ma hockey Daddy games.

MA daddy coaches, spot on.

he’s a lock for plymouth in a 2 years.

Plymouth State huh

CE

In 6 games at Nationals he had 14 goals and 9 assists for 23 points including 5 goals in the Championship game.

122 total points this year. Don't ever open your mouth again about hockey, because your an Fkn moron.

Anon
Plymouth State huh

CE

In 6 games at Nationals he had 14 goals and 9 assists for 23 points including 5 goals in the Championship game.

122 total points this year. Don't ever open your mouth again about hockey, because your an Fkn moron.

Look up where NTDP’s home base is. Certainly not in NH. Moron.

Settle down this all started giving the kid a pat on the back for all his hard work which looks like it is paying off. They kid is talented and a great kid represents the New England area well .

Someone takes the dboard way to serious