Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Festival

Yawn...

Anon
Yawn...
More yawning...glorified spring tournament with a little politics sprinkled in for good measure...relax Divver...they are just 14 year olds...long way to go pops...

Yes, Mass 06s are deep, and there’s a pile of them that don’t get the sunshine now that you’ll be hearing about in a few more years.That’s how it works.

Anon

Mark Divver
@MarkDivver
·
15h
Mass. '06s are deep. Lots of very good players -- Eiserman, Felicio, Cornforth, Keefe, MacAusland, et al -- but one who I hadn't seen before today really impressed me. Smallish D Kiernan Poulin (Boston Advantage) has good edges & is smart. Lots to like in his game
Thanks Poppa Poulin. *eye roll*

Anon
Anon

Mark Divver
@MarkDivver
·
15h
Mass. \'06s are deep. Lots of very good players -- Eiserman, Felicio, Cornforth, Keefe, MacAusland, et al -- but one who I hadn\'t seen before today really impressed me. Smallish D Kiernan Poulin (Boston Advantage) has good edges & is smart. Lots to like in his game
Key word...smallish...size and physicality matters on D...

Anon
Anon
Anon

Mark Divver
@MarkDivver
·
15h
Mass. \\\'06s are deep. Lots of very good players -- Eiserman, Felicio, Cornforth, Keefe, MacAusland, et al -- but one who I hadn\\\'t seen before today really impressed me. Smallish D Kiernan Poulin (Boston Advantage) has good edges & is smart. Lots to like in his game
Key word...smallish...size and physicality matters on D...
Not anymore it seems... more and more smallish D are making higher level hockey now. Defense doesn't seem to matter anymore out there, teams looking for the next Krug, all offense and very little Defense. Forwards seem to be getting bigger and D smaller which is a bad combo.

Yeah but Krug knows how to pass the puck and play team Hockey.

Poulin is good, and to boot, if you compliment him on this board his dad will have sex with your wife and buy you a stroller from his side piece. The whole Lovell organization is a bag of ****.

Anon
Poulin is good, and to boot, if you compliment him on this board his dad will have sex with your wife and buy you a stroller from his side piece. The whole Lovell organization is a bag of ****.
That’ can’t be true.