High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEHJ

Anon
Anon
Feel sorry your kid wasn’t mentioned again. I do think the right way to react is to trash talk the article, hope it makes you feel better. Thank you for paying my sons prep hockey.
Well, 2 things.
1. I am not a paying subscriber
2. Our oldest is going to USHL this year as an 03
So it wouldn’t make much sense for him to be on the list. He has played with and is friends with so many good hockey players who are 2003’s and playing prep this year but never get shown any love. He skated with 3 of them this summer (Cushing, Avon, Choate) who are going to dominate prep this year, just watch. None on his list.
Also comical how everyone with an opinion “ has a son in ushl” suiuuurre

Anon
Anon
Feel sorry your kid wasn’t mentioned again. I do think the right way to react is to trash talk the article, hope it makes you feel better. Thank you for paying my sons prep hockey.
Well, 2 things.
1. I am not a paying subscriber
2. Our oldest is going to USHL this year as an 03
So it wouldn’t make much sense for him to be on the list. He has played with and is friends with so many good hockey players who are 2003’s and playing prep this year but never get shown any love. He skated with 3 of them this summer (Cushing, Avon, Choate) who are going to dominate prep this year, just watch. None on his list.
3. You’re both lying losers.

No kid in the USHL and no kid at prep school

LOSERS!

Anon
Finally some good journalism by KL! Solid article on the top 03s in prep this year that they have viewed at a summer tournament but is by no means the complete list or meant to be used as a ranking. So it’s just names you saw at a summer tournament. Got it! Good work! Where do we sign up for these interesting and specific reports! Tell me more about the players you saw! This is exactly why New England scouting is so bad. This guy is considered a “scout”
The NEHJ sports reporters are the most reliable hockey sources in New England. Often sought out for evaluations and advice by USHL, BCHL, NCAA, WHL, OHL and even NHL teams.

Anon
Anon
Finally some good journalism by KL! Solid article on the top 03s in prep this year that they have viewed at a summer tournament but is by no means the complete list or meant to be used as a ranking. So it’s just names you saw at a summer tournament. Got it! Good work! Where do we sign up for these interesting and specific reports! Tell me more about the players you saw! This is exactly why New England scouting is so bad. This guy is considered a “scout”
The NEHJ sports reporters are the most reliable hockey sources in New England. Often sought out for evaluations and advice by USHL, BCHL, NCAA, WHL, OHL and even NHL teams.
Yes. I have built my career as a NCAA coach over the past 15 years on their reports. Clowns! They definitely think they are important though. They really like kids they hat also have a subscription.. funny how that works.

Anon
Anon
NZ is THE only source you need. No one from the leagues mentioned gives the time of day to the NEHJ.

Anon
Anon
Anon
NZ is THE only source you need. No one from the leagues mentioned gives the time of day to the NEHJ.
Phew! My kid is a 3.75 on NZ! So your saying there’s a chance!

They pay very little attention to NZ now also. They lost alot credibility with their "PHL".

They are promoting the same group of chosen kids as NEHJ.

If College coaches cant rely on NEHJ or NZ then how will these 22 year old assistant coaches make their quota of names?