email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Adopt Me

anon
Keep working kid, many of those commits will never make it to the school they committed to. Look at the numbers:
Providence 18 for 2022
UMASS 17 for 2022
BU 12 for 2022
BC 12 for 2022

Its a numbers game. Go where you are wanted and not just a number regardless if its D1, D3 or even D2.
It doesn't work that way you moron, kids get moved around to different years, those websites you are looking at have very littel info on what acutally is happening. Good luck to your kid in club hockey

Anon
anon
Keep working kid, many of those commits will never make it to the school they committed to. Look at the numbers:
Providence 18 for 2022
UMASS 17 for 2022
BU 12 for 2022
BC 12 for 2022

Its a numbers game. Go where you are wanted and not just a number regardless if its D1, D3 or even D2.
It doesn't work that way you moron, kids get moved around to different years, those websites you are looking at have very littel info on what acutally is happening. Good luck to your kid in club hockey
So all 18 kids who are committed to Providence will put on a Providence sweater at some point? No, they wont. Club hockey is so much more fun, chicks are hotter, beer is colder!

Roll ACHA!

Even 99% of the D1 players will end up playing in men's leagues with the D2, D3 and ACHA players after graduation. Its the journey not the destination.
So just get off your high horse, enjoy wherever you go, and don't forget it'll be your your night to bring the beer sooner than you think.

We still want to be adopted!