email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rifles/Wizards

ANon
I hear Pope Francis is going to play a full Prep Schedule this year! Cant wait to see how the National Champions do!
Like last year, I expect them not to be challenged by the weaker prep teams in eastern and Western Mass. proved themselves as top prep team in country last year. Sums it up

What are “prep teams” according to you? If a school has prep in its name is it a prep? St. Johns prep or Austin prep are preps in your world? What about Salisbury, Avon, Lawrence, Belmont hill, Exeter? Did Pope play those teams last year in their run up to a “national championship?” What about dexter? How’s that game go?

Anon
What are “prep teams” according to you? If a school has prep in its name is it a prep? St. Johns prep or Austin prep are preps in your world? What about Salisbury, Avon, Lawrence, Belmont hill, Exeter? Did Pope play those teams last year in their run up to a “national championship?” What about dexter? How’s that game go?
Not worth the trip up to an Exeter or an Andover to pound them. As far as Dx goes, everyone in the rink those cold Feb / March nights knew that Pope wasn’t playing their big dogs and were saving their horses for the title run. Hard, I know to admit it but PF won Nattys. Executed the plan quite well as designed. Played the 2nd and 3rd liners against the Dexters of the world to get them reps for the natty trip. Job well done, we are the champions, I believe this song was playing at the parade outside the Olympia upon the champions return to the hockey hot bed of Massachusetts

Enjoy your plastic usa hockey trophy.

Anon
Anon
Not worth the trip up to an Exeter or an Andover to pound them. As far as Dx goes, everyone in the rink those cold Feb / March nights knew that Pope wasn’t playing their big dogs and were saving their horses for the title run. Hard, I know to admit it but PF won Nattys. Executed the plan quite well as designed. Played the 2nd and 3rd liners against the Dexters of the world to get them reps for the natty trip. Job well done, we are the champions, I believe this song was playing at the parade outside the Olympia upon the champions return to the hockey hot bed of Massachusetts
Where did all those studs end up? Had to be a handful of Seniors on that squad, where are they now?