Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC

I guess D3 Colleges need players too

Anon
And? What's your point? D3 hockey is still some really good hockey.

There is good talent in the league. D1 & D3 in some of the older and especially younger lot.
OP is a troll. There, I fed him.

Anon
Judging by your insanely idiotic post, you obviously have no idea what D3 hockey looks like this day and age.

Anon
Anon
Judging by your insanely idiotic post, you obviously have no idea what D3 hockey looks like this day and age.
MASCAC is stacked!

anon
Anon
Anon
MASCAC is stacked!
Aren't those guys like 25 year old freshmen?

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
MASCAC is stacked!
Aren't those guys like 25 year old freshmen?
Exactly right.

Anon
Anon
Your right, I don't, my kid played DI

Anon
Anon
Anon
Your right, I don't, my kid played DI
Your kid played D1 and your on the Dboard. Loser

Anon
Northern cyclones stacked up front
The rest of the league should not worry though. Their coach will do a good job of ruining all of them

anon
Anon
The rest of the league should not worry though. Their coach will do a good job of ruining all of them
Thats a shame because IMO some of those forwards are top players a their respective age groups and could play anywhere, ushl,bchl, NCDC

anon
anon
Anon
Thats a shame because IMO some of those forwards are top players a their respective age groups and could play anywhere, ushl,bchl, NCDC
Doesn’t matter. Since Covid, only the connected folks get to the higher leagues- good or bad. If you don’t have an agent constantly pushing for you or a dad/uncle who played in college you’re stuck and it’s a **** shame!