The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rules/ Protocol

New to all of this (stepchild). What’s the rules and protocols for beating a coach? So you start with slashing a tire or do you go directly to pounding the guy. Thanks.
Why do hockey coaches think they exempt from real life? You act a fool, you pay the price.

Re: Rules/ Protocol

Rule 1(a): "When planning on beating a coach, one should not post the plan of such beating online".

At the high school, split season level most coaches think they are untouchable. It has amazed me over the years how some of these guys haven’t been smacked around, Lord knows a good majority of them could use a reality smack. Now, violence isn’t condoned in any situation unless the coach has assaulted the kid. However, I wouldn’t mind sponsoring a charity boxing night. Parents vs Coaches. Who is in? We could get scouting services to do write ups of each fight, or add them to the card.
How fun would it be to beat the s hit out of all these guys! Op is on to something.

As a coach I would like to quote Col Jessep: I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a ****, what you think you are entitled to!

Hopefully this just a joke but if you have an actual problem contact your regional USA Hockey rep and file a grievance.

Play the race or victim card & you'll be in the clear.

anon
Play the race or victim card & you'll be in the clear.
No race or victim, guys is just a dick and gonna get slapped.