The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Skill guy and assistant coaches

If these 20 something skill guys and assistant college coaches are so great, why aren’t they still playing? Now pay me and skate around that cone!

Re: Skill guy and assistant coaches

They are not playing because they graduated and did not play minor pro.
If you are equating the level they advanced when playing to their ability to teach kids I would argue it's irrelevant since they are two completely different skill sets.

anon
If you are equating the level they advanced when playing to their ability to teach kids I would argue it's irrelevant since they are two completely different skill sets.

I'm equating their ability to evaluate a young mans ability when they obviously couldn't cut it themselves.

Anon
anon
If you are equating the level they advanced when playing to their ability to teach kids I would argue it\'s irrelevant since they are two completely different skill sets.

I'm equating their ability to evaluate a young mans ability when they obviously couldn't cut it themselves.
Been saying this for years. They themselves were mediocre players at best, yet now every kid “ stink” in their opinion. Karma hits when these turkeys have kid’s of their own. Seeing it now with a few of the turkeys. Well of course dad jumps on the bench and protects his kid up through split u18 which we still see with pappa coaches.