Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Central Scouting

Having watched and heard about Academy teams. I would stay away, What a **** show. What happened to hockey culture, morals and ethics. Even the best are compromised. If needed wait until Midget hockey

bunch of followers
stay local and play Hockey

I could see if the kid is still at the school, throw him a tweet so that everyone knows he’s your favorite on the team. Use Twitter cautiously, you want kids to run through a wall for you, stop pumping 1 or 2 kids tires, stick with the team concept.

The Rats tweeted immediately! Their guys and anyone they have ever met!

So my son is an 05 but has seen some of these kids on the list play..and they aren’t very good. Like some of these guys are bad skaters. How do they make a list like this without the ability to skate clean. WTF! My son has a chance!!!

Anon
So my son is an 05 but has seen some of these kids on the list play..and they aren’t very good. Like some of these guys are bad skaters. How do they make a list like this without the ability to skate clean. WTF! My son has a chance!!!
Yup, totally.

It’s the first run. You got all the recent committed kids, wait for the midterms, the non skaters will be gone.

As a long time Power Skating coach with Top local NHL players this list is just terrible. It just shows how money has taken over skill.
There are kids on this list that have been Refused by skating coaches because it is just that bad. Get yourself a NHL certified Agent, throw some money to the right places and your kid could be on this list too.

Guys these lists mean nothing. Seriously, very little. How about a congratulations to the kids who made it? One of my sons teammates is on the list and everyone is happy for him, but it means very little. Take a deep breathe and just tell your kid to get ready for the next shift, that's all they can control, their next shift.

By the way, being actually drafted means less than most think. For the majority, they get a free hat and golf shirt and can tell girls at the bar they were drafted.