The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEHJ

How much does it coast for an Article on my kid? Drew Givvons is the east hockey player on the planet! Somebody commit him, please, before JC and CC hurt themselves!
Stupid! So effing stupid!

Re: NEHJ

Lol.. he’s 16! He’s the best 16 year old in the USA. Just ask CC! He’s not like the other 99% of athletic 16 year olds.. he’s different! Viva la cash!

No way! JC wrote an article about how great a Rats player is! What are the chances. Assume he will get these kids into Omaha. Omaha River Rats

Anon
No way! JC wrote an article about how great a Rats player is! What are the chances. Assume he will get these kids into Omaha. Omaha River Rats
And he's laughing all the way to the bank because 1 - you people are paying for this subscription and 2 - everyone now wants to be on the rats because that's who gets all the press. Smart if you ask me.

anon
Anon
And he's laughing all the way to the bank because 1 - you people are paying for this subscription and 2 - everyone now wants to be on the rats because that's who gets all the press. Smart if you ask me.
Nobody is paying for his crap. See they use Twitter ( Twitter is social media platform) and post the heading of the article in an attempt to lure you in. It’s a process known as marketing, and their marketing is effing stupid! Every River rats U16 gets a “feature”. Just makes MA Hockey/ Prep Hockey look pathetic.

Hi, my name is Anon and I was sucked in last year to a full year subscription. I regret that choice but have access to all of these “features”.
I don’t understand the premise of these. They literally say, “this kid is to small” or “ this kid can’t skate” or “None of these kids will play D1”.
WTF are they writing about them then. Embarrassing.

Will her right an article on how the Rats U16 and U18 lost in the Beast playoffs? Now that, I’d read!

Anon
Will her right an article on how the Rats U16 and U18 lost in the Beast playoffs? Now that, I’d read!
Let me help you here...You mean "Will he write"...

Anon
Anon
Let me help you here...You mean "Will he write"...
Well, will her?

Rats U-16 Daddy Coach who never played pushing mediocrity hard. I hear team getting tired of it.

The same guy that is the BCH head coach and doesn’t help any other kid on the team but just self promotes his kid. Someone needs to watch a game and check the secondary phantom assists kid may be leading the nation­čśé

With ALL Rats teams losing, who will be the next feature article!

Is that why he’s leading the team in scoring? Ha. Sounds like Jr. Eagles 08 coach’s phantom stats in high school. He ended up at BC so it must fool someone.