High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHR

Bueller??

They are back and stirring the pot on Twitter with their "This team can compete against USHL/BCHL teams" Look at the names on the list, do they realize their is only 1 puck on the ice? We have clients in all 3 leagues and I can tell you the team they put together would get killed in USHL, would compete with bottom 4 of BCHL, and would probably lose against fellow prep teams like Brunswick, Cushing, Dexter, Avon, teams that enjoy throwing their bodies around. Terrible exercise to do on twitter, amateur's.

Anon
They are back and stirring the pot on Twitter with their "This team can compete against USHL/BCHL teams" Look at the names on the list, do they realize their is only 1 puck on the ice? We have clients in all 3 leagues and I can tell you the team they put together would get killed in USHL, would compete with bottom 4 of BCHL, and would probably lose against fellow prep teams like Brunswick, Cushing, Dexter, Avon, teams that enjoy throwing their bodies around. Terrible exercise to do on twitter, amateur's.
Seems like a decent list. Clients in the USHL and BCHL and you are trolling the dboard. I take it you have some free time on your hands in between contract negotiations? Shucks, your son still isn't on their radar, wonder why?