Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USPHL Premier vs. EHL

Anon
PG
EHL\'s been ranked higher than any USPHL league in the last two years. No reason to see that changing anytime soon.
Ranked by whom? Any crossover games to compare results? Commitments by league?

USPHL feels stronger but probably still closer to Tier 3 then Tier 2. That may change.
What may change? You think that Premier is closer to Tier 3? Ummm, its closer to Tier 4 if there was such a thing. NCDC is tier 3. Always was, always will be.

NCDC Sux
Anon
PG
EHL\\\'s been ranked higher than any USPHL league in the last two years. No reason to see that changing anytime soon.
Ranked by whom? Any crossover games to compare results? Commitments by league?

USPHL feels stronger but probably still closer to Tier 3 then Tier 2. That may change.
What may change? You think that Premier is closer to Tier 3? Ummm, its closer to Tier 4 if there was such a thing. NCDC is tier 3. Always was, always will be.
My mistake. NCDC is Better. Premiere not as good as EHL.

Will they ever get better? Probably, Maybe, I don't know. I hope so

I would disagree. I still find the Premier to be better than EHL.

anon
I would disagree. I still find the Premier to be better than EHL.
No chance

NAHL
NCDC
EHL
T1EHL U18
NA3HL
USPHL Premier
T1EHL U16
USPHL U18
USPHL Elite
USPHL U16

According to what?

Cerillion
According to what?
You do realize you're discussing someone's anonymous opinion from two year ago.

1a) NAHL - sorry you didn’t make USHL...D1 practice player or good D3...make the smart choice as good D3 is a nice accomplishment
1b) NCDC - get your good D3 offer and be happy
2a) EHL - work hard, D3 bound
2b) USPHL Premier - Hope you find some time on NCDC then D3
3a) U18
3b) NA3HL - thanks for the check
4a) U16
4b) EHL Premier - you should quit the game, you, or worse your parents are tools

That’s not true at all. If you look at where players are going out of different leagues, there are a large number of Nahl players who go on to have exceptional division 1 careers, and sometimes professional. There are players who come out of the NCDC who also go on on to have good division 1 careers (not a ton, but some). There are players from the ehl who go to high, high end division schools. There are players from the usphl premier, and na3hl who go on to have very successful division 3 careers, some even with top teams. Although certain leagues tend to advance more players to higher levels than others, any player who’s good enough will be seen and move on (within reason). I don’t believe that saying “if you play in this league you will go here” is fair. There are guys in “lower leagues” that have better college and professional careers than those tho play in “higher leagues” and vise verses. If you truly dominate, and do the things certain college coaches are looking for, anything is possible.