Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How about Oliver W

anon
anon
I guess having a nutjob of a dad can work out from time to time. Dad wins the award for strongest pimp hand ever.
Not quite yet. Right now he's just a 1st round prospect looking at a $75K/$1M two way deal - IF he decommits to UMaine, I mean Harvard, I mean BC. Pros don't knuckle under to wingnut dads. Just ask Dougie's over-involved parents - why do you think he's looking at his third pro team in 4 years with that much talent?
Maybe he'll get a chance with the Islanders sooner rather than later now that Tavares is gone.

Anon
anon
anon
I guess having a nutjob of a dad can work out from time to time. Dad wins the award for strongest pimp hand ever.
Not quite yet. Right now he\'s just a 1st round prospect looking at a \$75K/\$1M two way deal - IF he decommits to UMaine, I mean Harvard, I mean BC. Pros don\'t knuckle under to wingnut dads. Just ask Dougie\'s over-involved parents - why do you think he\'s looking at his third pro team in 4 years with that much talent?
Maybe he'll get a chance with the Islanders sooner rather than later now that Tavares is gone.
I don't think he was competing for ice time with their first line center....

If anything it hurts Wahlstrom. He will be playing with lesser talent and draw more coverage.

Listen Haters please stop talking about this kid until you get a clue. The kid is for real. He has proven himself many times over the years. He’s bigger, faster, stronger and smarter than your kid. Find a new hobby please.

Thanks Dad. By the way, nice shirt on draft night!

Anon
Listen Haters please stop talking about this kid until you get a clue. The kid is for real. He has proven himself many times over the years. He’s bigger, faster, stronger and smarter than your kid. Find a new hobby please.
The horror! The horror! Oh, the humanity! People expressing opinions on a hockey discussion board about a soon-to-be millionaire athlete!

Someone saying they aren't sure what kind of pro someone will be isn't hating.

I have seen OW as far back as SSD Camp, Best 2000 around, son has played with and against over the years. It will be fun watching his journey. Best of Luck to him, special talent!