Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAHL New England

Not claiming to know more than I do. What I wrote was fact. Not rumor like other ones.

NAHL staying at 24 teams but moving east to where the bulk of the talent is. Why? Simple. Easy toget players in local areas, which is why NCDC is basically done as anything more than what old Premier was.

Anon
They added 2 teams in the league this year, one in Northeast, and rumor has it they are adding 1 more next year and relocating another to the New England area. Depending on how the NCDC season goes this year, think this could be the nail in the coffin for them? I hear a lot of NCDC players are still attending NAHL camps with hopes of making Gens and other teams.
NCDC ending up being a failure. USPHL was decent. Should have stayed with old model as a USA Hockey Tier 3.
Owners have burned a lot of bridges. True Junior players don't even want to be seen at their camps.

USHL won't come to the northeast. Strategy is clear, put a couple of NAHL teams in the area to skim off the top players who don't want to leave for the midwest and keep them away from NCDC.

EH/USPHL/NCDC kicked the bull and they are getting the horns.

"NCDC ending up being a failure. USPHL was decent. Should have stayed with old model as a USA Hockey Tier 3.
Owners have burned a lot of bridges. True Junior players don't even want to be seen at their camps".

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to text and remove all doubt.

Sorry your kid can’t make the NAHL or USHL.

Nothing to be sorry about, other than than foolish post. My young men are doing fine

Anon
Nothing to be sorry about, other than than foolish post. My young men are doing fine
Yeah, but it's bothering you.