Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Big News

NCDC sux guy, quit believing what you read on the bathroom walls at rest stop area's as you wait for your date to show up

Anon
NCDC sux guy, quit believing what you read on the bathroom walls at rest stop area's as you wait for your date to show up
That would be 2 more people than at NCDC games. Unfortunately, that is why this is coming down and fast. Quicker than I did down your wife's throat.

Just confirmed my suspicions, 50 ish, kids that have aged out and live with your Ex. You're living in your mothers basement now and wearing a MILF shirt. LOSER!!

Anon
Just confirmed my suspicions, 50 ish, kids that have aged out and live with your Ex. You're living in your mothers basement now and wearing a MILF shirt. LOSER!!
Sorry your kid plays NCDC.

Does it relate to eligibility to play at NCAA level being pulled because of free tuition? Does USA hockey wield that much power with colleges?

It relates to the fact that nothing is free. Someone has to pay the costs. If you can't cover it with ticket sales, don't have sponsorship or deep pocket backing, then the players have to fund the season. Real tough to figure out.

Financial model not working. Pay to play league next year. Going to be some unhappy parents.

Anon
Financial model not working. Pay to play league next year. Going to be some unhappy parents.
Ding-Ding. Now these losers will have to pay to play tier 3 hockey that isn’t even affiliated with USA Hockey.
Maybe RG can donate some more $ to Colgate to get another commit for someone other than his son.

I asked a coach who is courting my son this weekend. Wouldn’t give me a straight answer, which probably tells you what is coming!

Even if there is a cost, the level of play is still better than any tier 3 league.

Anon
I asked a coach who is courting my son this weekend. Wouldn’t give me a straight answer, which probably tells you what is coming!
He couldn't give you a straight answer because there isn't a straight answer to give. All just unsubstantiated rumors on the D Board.

Remember how the Bandits were being kicked out of NCDC for not having enough numbers? Guess What? They fielded two NCDC teams this weekend.

So, that was fabricated.

Remember that the Monarchs were leaving the USPHL? They were there this weekend.

Another complete fabrication.

Same for the "Big News."

Most programs had multiple teams ding dong. That’s how programs make money.