Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC Tender

Since that organization usually goes through about 100 players at each level during the season you might want to get some more feedback if he they tendered him projected to be a core player or just a fill-in. They know.

If he has a D1 Commitment, they want him. If he played in the Brick as a Jr Bruin, they want him. If he has developed in a top program that they like, they want him. If Not, he has no shot.

Draft is today and the phone hasn't rang..another year of Premier!

Are these teams serious with their picks. These kids want nothing to do with your league. Then again, if theres a pandemic next year you can take credit for their "development" Glad my kid did not return those calls.

Anon
Are these teams serious with their picks. These kids want nothing to do with your league. Then again, if theres a pandemic next year you can take credit for their "development" Glad my kid did not return those calls.
Yeah...he must be wicked awesome...go back to bed dummy...

Anon
Anon
Are these teams serious with their picks. These kids want nothing to do with your league. Then again, if theres a pandemic next year you can take credit for their \"development\" Glad my kid did not return those calls.
Yeah...he must be wicked awesome...go back to bed dummy...
Seeing he got his commitment, ya, he is wicked good!