email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAHL Draft

Anon
What? Who wouldn't want to go to New Mexico to play hockey? Its a dream come true!
Yeah baby...Taco Bell and Chipotle at every intersection...just don't drink the water...

A lot of NCDC kids got drafted last night it looks like. Maybe its a really good league for a younger player instead of playing prep hockey against 14 year old kids.

anon
A lot of NCDC kids got drafted last night it looks like. Maybe its a really good league for a younger player instead of playing prep hockey against 14 year old kids.
How many younger NCDC players got drafted? That would have been the 03/04 group, correct?

anon
How many 14 year old's play varsity prep hockey? Loser!

ANon
anon
How many 14 year old's play varsity prep hockey? Loser!
Guy is just a troll. There are zero 14 year old's getting ice at the top schools anywhere.

Anon
ANon
anon
How many 14 year old\'s play varsity prep hockey? Loser!
Guy is just a troll. There are zero 14 year old's getting ice at the top schools anywhere.
Yup, those 06 and 07 just filling up Prep School hockey! Get out of here dude.

“NAHL draft is useless. Watch who is drafted in the first 3 rounds and then compare that to the actual rosters when they start playing, more then half wont be on rosters.”

Says the angry dad who’s little superstar quit when he realized he wasn’t going anywhere, but still walks around saying “my son couldn’t have dominated in the NAHL but decided to pursue his Liberal Arts degree”.

Accurate and sums up a large percentage of jealous dads when the dream is over.

Anon
“NAHL draft is useless. Watch who is drafted in the first 3 rounds and then compare that to the actual rosters when they start playing, more then half wont be on rosters.”

Says the angry dad who’s little superstar quit when he realized he wasn’t going anywhere, but still walks around saying “my son couldn’t have dominated in the NAHL but decided to pursue his Liberal Arts degree”.
Ummm, who says that? I have had 4 boys play hockey over the past 30 years and have never, ever in my million conversations with parents have I ever heard someone say that. Your an idiot. Never heard that, ever. Like ever.

After 30 years, why you still on this site? Time to get a hobby.

Probably wouldn’t hear it much in the D3 high school parent crowd.

Anon
After 30 years, why you still on this site? Time to get a hobby.

Probably wouldn’t hear it much in the D3 high school parent crowd.
Youngest is starting Jr hockey and I like to read what some of you headcases think. Once in awhile there is n informative post. Yours was not one of them. Son is playing Kings NCDC, to young mentally and physically to play NA..Hopefully next year fo to BCHL like 2 of his brothers did and then college.