The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fed scores vs team website scores

Ever notice some teams scores on their websites don't match the Fed site?
Org not wanting to post blowouts or coach not wanting to let org know they got blown out? hmmmm

Re: Fed scores vs team website scores

I think the teams still have to fax in the results and it is less than an efficient process. But I like the conspiracy theory.

anon
I think the teams still have to fax in the results and it is less than an efficient process. But I like the conspiracy theory.

Winning team coach scores games. Fed website is where accurate scores are posted. If an organization is posting different scores on their own website I would guess someone doesn't want blow outs apparent as well

I get it, there are different scores posted one on the EHF site and different ones on the teams site.

Fed posts only a 10 goal differential. So for example, if you beat the Bandits 15-0, they will only post it as 10-0.

Mercy rules should be in full effect. Like last nights Bruin's game.

anon
Fed posts only a 10 goal differential. So for example, if you beat the Bandits 15-0, they will only post it as 10-0.

LOL, my point exactly. So when the Islanders beat the Bandits, and according to the Fed 11-1 ( which we know could be more than 10), why does Ben post 4-0? Or is that the crazy coach?