Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Worst Parent award

I remember when my oldest kid started playing select hockey the team made every parent sign something that stated they would shut-up and would be removed from the rink if they yelled. Made for some nice games and the parents seemed to learn from it too as the kids moved up and on to college teams.

anon
"Pass The Puck!" Parents

What they're trying to say is "Pass the puck to my kid!!!" Who is often the worst skater on the team and can't get to the puck themselves.

Hands down, all of the dad's from the '03 Boston Breakers. What an obnoxious bunch of morons. Too bad. The kid's play well. They should ask their parents to stay home.

Anon
Hands down, all of the dad's from the '03 Boston Breakers. What an obnoxious bunch of morons. Too bad. The kid's play well. They should ask their parents to stay home.

I used to bang his wife in high school!

anon
anon
"Pass The Puck!" Parents

What they're trying to say is "Pass the puck to my kid!!!" Who is often the worst skater on the team and can't get to the puck themselves.

yes, and when their kid has it, it's "Skate! Skate! Skate!!"

You got it.

I asked my kid if all of the yelling ever bothered him and he said "we really can't hear anything from the stands...well I know people are yelling but we can really only understand what the coaches are yelling." So mom and dad save your breath.