Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squirt Major Goaltenders

Anon
Puckdrop
Which organizations in need of goaltending. Looking to leave town hockey. Solid goalie still a little raw 1st full season in net but will be training all summer with GDS. Clubs North of Boston to Southern NH. Hoping to find an organization that values development with winning a very close second. Suggestions welcome. Keep negativity to a minimum!

SSK for sure.

Reading comprehension an issue for you or geography? Foxboro is not north of the city or close to New Hampshire. Either that or $hit stirrer because if you know what the Kings are in need of you would know they have 2 goalies on both of their teams

You need to get going soon on your quest as there are usually very few openings for goalies on the older teams. Most teams just carry two at the most. Top Gun, Vipers and Dual State River Hawks might be a good place to start. Start calling the coaches.

is your son 05 or 06 birth year?

I have heard that IHC needs another goalie. They have a good goalie but need a backup.

word is they need 2 goalies. movement to capitals?

wizard 06 looking for a goalie too

anon
word is they need 2 goalies. movement to capitals?

From IHC to the Caps? Really?

yep

anon
yep

2 programs that couldn't be further apart and someone is now traveling from Providence to Andover. Why start rumors?

05 Wizards need a goalie. Coach going to Rangers and his son is a goalie.

IHC goalie is not going to caps; he's going to mid fairfield for a better commute.

I've heard that IHC is looking for a backup; a place where a kid can develop in practice; contact a coach.

IHC and development do not go together...

I-LAND-UH
IHC and development do not go together...

you are so right! that would be an oxy-MORON...

Anon
IHC goalie is not going to caps; he's going to mid fairfield for a better commute.

I've heard that IHC is looking for a backup; a place where a kid can develop in practice; contact a coach.

IHC goalie going E9 to play for the Glades. Going to helicopter him in for games. Its true, really true!

A true "helicopter parent." Nice.

'06 River Hawks need a second goalie. Reach out to the coach. They skate out of Skate 3 in Tyngsboro.

Too far but thanks for the suggestion...we are thinking of trying out for Shamrocks and E Coast Wizards

wizards great program- 06 could be looking for a golaie

I heard East Coast already has two goalies (or did this past year). Think both Shamrocks and East Coast are good organizations and have good coaches (though heard Fusco can be nuts a little bit).