Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Breakers

If you want your kid to be confused and have a drunk head coach you should defiantly have him try out.

^Sounds like you don't like the coaching at the breakers

I can't believe what I have read here. Coaching is volunteering & the coaches of the 06 breakers are fine. These are 9 & 10 year old kids you are talking about. Some parents have ruined it for the kids which is really sad & some of these posts sound like 6th grade gossip.. Time for a reality check..

Coaches and volunteers you dope They are paid.

Coaches are not paid.Usually the HC of the team receives free tuition for season if they have a kid on the team. If the HC does not have a kid on the team , then the free tuition usually goes towards the asst coaches kids. I think someone said it earlier " sorry your kid got cut"

Parent
Coaches are not paid.Usually the HC of the team receives free tuition for season if they have a kid on the team. If the HC does not have a kid on the team , then the free tuition usually goes towards the asst coaches kids. I think someone said it earlier " sorry your kid got cut"

Didn't get cut. Just friendly with the coach and I know exactly what the coach gets as "payment" for coaching. I also know several coaches who do not have kids and they ARE NOT volunteering. Sorry you are a HC who is getting shafted or a Parent not in the know 👍

Tennis anyone?!

What ever happened to the mother that went in the other teams lockerroom?

getting the boot

Hockey mom
I can't believe what I have read here. Coaching is volunteering & the coaches of the 06 breakers are fine. These are 9 & 10 year old kids you are talking about. Some parents have ruined it for the kids which is really sad & some of these posts sound like 6th grade gossip.. Time for a reality check..

Someone is new to the EHF. Volunteers????

The coaches of the Breakers 06 team are in fact volunteers. They are parents of players on the team. Might be different in your organization but most, if not all, of the Breaker coaches are volunteers. The coaches of the 06 team do a great job.

Dan
The coaches of the Breakers 06 team are in fact volunteers. They are parents of players on the team. Might be different in your organization but most, if not all, of the Breaker coaches are volunteers. The coaches of the 06 team do a great job.

I guarantee you your head coach gets paid. Not s weekly salary that allowes him to quit his day job. Ex. A stipend or his kid skates for free. That alone is a $3000 + payment you and I are not getting. You are just not aware of it. Don't get me wrong. They should. But you are in the dark

At least one parent thinks the coaches are doing a good job. That's why they were struggling in the tournament last week with town teams. What a joke.

Breakers 06 were not in any tournament this week. A bunch of 06 kids from a bunch of teams playing for Mass Edge. Oh and they won the tournament ( not that it matters)

Parent
Breakers 06 were not in any tournament this week. A bunch of 06 kids from a bunch of teams playing for Mass Edge. Oh and they won the tournament ( not that it matters)

Maybe they were talking about the tier 1 team. They were in one

Yup
Usually what happens when they have an axe to grind and try to stir things up

It was elite team. Don't kid yourself. Biggest boob coached the mass edge team.

Anon
Parent

Maybe they were talking about the tier 1 team. They were in one

From the White Tier playing up in the Black Tier. Zero town teams. Held their own quite well. Were in all games. Lost to champion Vipers 4-1 while CT Junior Rangers got beat by them 8-3 in the Finals

Well, whoever they were, Mass Edge won and again sorry your kid got cut. Maybe next year

Sorry your kid would get cut from any elite team other than breakers

Good comeback

Parent
Good comeback

ya, I have to admit, there is a time that is funny but there's a time it's overused and clearly by someone who can't some up with anything else to say but has to say something to feel like they fit in

How bout if u can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. That work

Parent
How bout if u can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. That work

Mom, I would have never guessed you'd be on the dboard 😜