Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 04 Bandits

I think most teams will have two goalies at this age.

My son plays town A hockey. We were asked to try out. Not to many goalies will be at tryouts. Looking forward to it.

Anon
My son plays town A hockey. We were asked to try out. Not to many goalies will be at tryouts. Looking forward to it.

Town A to elite. Right!!!!
Lots of $hit stirrers lately

Had a town goalie make elite last year... result... team has worst GA. Both goalies cut.

Anon
Anon

We will see. Only talking about 2004 level so not gonna rule it out until we tryout. Offense needs to score goals to, can't expect goalie to stop everything.

Anon
Anon
Anon

We will see. Only talking about 2004 level so not gonna rule it out until we tryout. Offense needs to score goals to, can't expect goalie to stop everything.

Being asked to try out vs offered a contract are two very different things. By this time of year, most of the team has been selected. If they needed a goalie you would not just be asked to tryout. They would be getting the wine and dine treatment and being told how much they want you on their team for next year and can they count on you. Asked to try out means back up goalie at best

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Being asked to try out vs offered a contract are two very different things. By this time of year, most of the team has been selected. If they needed a goalie you would not just be asked to tryout. They would be getting the wine and dine treatment and being told how much they want you on their team for next year and can they count on you. Asked to try out means back up goalie at best

Or making the $$ with tryouts when the team is already picked

Are you talking about the Tier 1 or elite 04 goalie?

CHM

Elite

Anonymous
CHM

Elite

WRONG

let me grab my popcorn before anyone posts the yearly coming and going rumors....
who else is moving? Big year for 04's gearing up for the Q

So much bad info on this site.

It's only as good as the people that post it. Too many people just post negative stuff about people & programs, let's change it up!

anon
It's only as good as the people that post it. Too many people just post negative stuff about people & programs, let's change it up!

I agree.... there are no really bad programs out there at this level. This year has been eye opening for sure. Bottom of the pack teams last year sneaking up in the standings.

There is no way Elite 04 leaving the Bandits they would be lost without him. Say what you want about the Bandits but at most levels with some exceptions of course they have pretty decent goaltenders. I am not a part of that organization but have watched several games at elite and Tier 1 levels.

WFL
There is no way Elite 04 leaving the Bandits they would be lost without him. Say what you want about the Bandits but at most levels with some exceptions of course they have pretty decent goaltenders. I am not a part of that organization but have watched several games at elite and Tier 1 levels.

From what I'm hearing, rumor on the street is there is a major goalie shake up within teams.

Pretty clear the 04 Elite Goalie is going to Kings and their top D is going the Mid-Fairfield Rangers. They are done

anon
Pretty clear the 04 Elite Goalie is going to Kings and their top D is going the Mid-Fairfield Rangers. They are done

Not so clear, I know both parents, not going anywhere

anon
anon

Not so clear, I know kboth parents, not going anywhere

We'll see in a couple weeks...

anon

Well, I hope it works out for these guys, good people.

Goalie ain't going anywhere

hey you never know, maybe better chance of going to the Q with the almighty Kings. Their 04 Tier 1 goalie not bad, maybe he could slide into the elite spot.

Going to the Kingdom!

Fistpump
Going to the Kingdom!

Nope

Nothing like some good 04 talk. The 04 parents seem to be overshadowed on this board by the 02s (in semi-retirement) and 05s. 06s seem to be coming on strong too.

anon
Nothing like some good 04 talk. The 04 parents seem to be overshadowed on this board by the 02s (in semi-retirement) and 05s. 06s seem to be coming on strong too.

Several players headed to BA next year, that said the 04 Bandits as we know them are done!

True.... if this is the first your hearing of this you didn't get the invite.

Ouch not looking good for the 04s.

anon
Fistpump
Going to the Kingdom!

Nope

Not leaving. 04s have added a second goalie who will be starter.

I don't doubt hey added a second, most do at this age. But starter? Doubt it. Current goalie is fantastic. Good luck finding someone better. Just saying.

Anon
I don't doubt hey added a second, most do at this age. But starter? Doubt it. Current goalie is fantastic. Good luck finding someone better. Just saying.

There are 3 or 4 in the league that are just as good as he is this year.

Ok maybe so , but not better.

Anon

Been within 1 goal all year long of bsb either won by one or lost by one now we let in 4 softies!

Anon
Anon

Been within 1 goal all year long of bsb either won by one or lost by one now we let in 4 softies!

Top D injured?

Wow way to support your goaltending. Hey how many goals did your offense score? Just saying. There's more than 1 player in the ice.

Anon
Wow way to support your goaltending. Hey how many goals did your offense score? Just saying. There's more than 1 player in the ice.

It says "we" you dumb red neck. Learn how to read.

He was to busy cleaning his video camera to read it correctly

Any idea who is coaching next year?

Tofu
Any idea who is coaching next year?

I'm sure you've already checked the website to see who is listed. It's right there in black and white

Yes it does but that's going to change bc of the move to BA.

Anon

If the goalie really ain't going anywhere sounds like he's gonna be one of four players sticking around.

Stirling
Anon

If the goalie really ain't going anywhere sounds like he's gonna be one of four players sticking around.

More than four players sticking around. They will be a solid group with goalie returning

Anon
Stirling
Anon

More than four players sticking around. They will be a solid group with goalie returning

Thanks Dad!

Anon
WFL

From what I'm hearing, rumor on the street is there is a major goalie shake up within teams.

Terriers, Islanders, Flames, Eagles

anon
Anon
WFL

Where are those goalie's going? Is there an opening? Who can I contact?

Looking
anon
Anon
WFL

Where are those goalie's going? Is there an opening? Who can I contact?

just musical chair.... no openings