Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Bandits

Anon
anon
The goon who runs into kids and his father on tier 1 are the coach again for next year. It is also heard around the bowl that his kid is going up to the big boys in elite and I can not imaging his father not going with him. So still no coach listed as of yet for tier 1? WN has been a no show for some time along with his kid.

ES listed as coach for tier 1. SM for elite of tryout page. Looks like they still plan on putting two teams in

What happened to Bousquet? One and done? WNs son is playing for the 07 team next year.
Does SM have a clue?

Anon
Anon
anon
The goon who runs into kids and his father on tier 1 are the coach again for next year. It is also heard around the bowl that his kid is going up to the big boys in elite and I can not imaging his father not going with him. So still no coach listed as of yet for tier 1? WN has been a no show for some time along with his kid.

ES listed as coach for tier 1. SM for elite of tryout page. Looks like they still plan on putting two teams in

What happened to Bousquet? One and done? WNs son is playing for the 07 team next year.
Does SM have a clue?

There is no way that kid is playing for the 07 team. He has been trying to get into Lovells last two years. Fortunately they know he sucks. Not sure about Bousquet though. SM only cares about one thing. Grooming little M to be that NHL goalie he wants him to be. Too bad he doesn't give any thought to the kid himself. That kid is one unhappy robot

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon

Does SM have a clue?

There is no way that kid is playing for the 07 team. He has been trying to get into Lovells last two years. Fortunately they know he sucks. Not sure about Bousquet though. SM only cares about one thing. Grooming little M to be that NHL goalie he wants him to be. Too bad he doesn't give any thought to the kid himself. That kid is one unhappy robot

Playing on 07 team, play together on HCH. SM not gonna be able to pull it off hes gonna be way out of his comfort zone. Has no players coming in so new coach same result.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon

Does SM have a clue?

Playing on 07 team, play together on HCH. SM not gonna be able to pull it off hes gonna be way out of his comfort zone. Has no players coming in so new coach same result.

Not really sure about that. IP may be listed as asst coach instead of head but if he has a thing to do with the decision, WN will not be involved with that team. But WN is arrogant enough to think he and his kid could turn that team around just like he thought he could bring his tier 1 team up to elite and do something. Look how that turned out for him. 0-70. And everyone knows his kid is an 06 so what's with this crappy waiver thing trying to always get his kid ahead. He walked out on his team this year, tried to sneak his kid over to multiple other programs the last two years, single handedly ruined an entire divions at both levels and now they would consider letting him in to 07s. They are crazy if they do

hear WN's son going to Bandits 05 Tier 1

HP

Are you kidding me? They guy has burned every 06 bridge he has, he has been trying to sell his kid to the 07 programs via age waiver and they won't take him and now he is starting on the 05s. Should BR an eye opener that no 06 or 07 program will pick him up but he is such an arrogant A$$ that I'm sure BR will turn it around and make it that the program is the issue. Programs, coaches parents beware. Don't buy anything he is selling

HP

He's gonna tear it up with LHs kid over there!

Anon
HP

He's gonna tear it up with LHs kid over there!

Who's he? You quoted WNs kid moving to 05. NH isn't taking a whole group of 06 LH kids on his 05 team (06 elite playing up in 05 tier 1 doesn't mske a winning team. NH already has a couple on his team) and WN isn't coaching 06 but even if LHs kids come to the last place 06 team, if they couldn't tear it up over at the kinds what makes you think they are going to tear it up at the Bandits? My guess is LH is taking the kids that are on the chopping block with the new kinds coach so they won't be much of an addition to an already struggling Bandits team

HP

No way. Watched him play in a game with them and he couldn't keep up. Small snd got pushed around. Plus he already has a couple of th bigger 06 from the shakeup at that level on his team. No way he wants s bunch of 06 on his 05 team

HP

Probably his last resort to play anywhere. He has contacted multiple programs and no one wants him. BA stopped calling him back so he is trashing them now. Wonder when it will sink in he has burned so many bridges and his reputation has spread far and wide. His kid is pretty small though. Hard to imagine him being able to compete up a level. And what do the Bandits stand for keeping a guy around who has destroyed both levels of the 06? On a side note, where does the old Kings coach fit in over there? Heard he was going to the Bandits but there is a coach listed at tier 1 and elite

Anon

HP

Probably his last resort to play anywhere. He has contacted multiple programs and no one wants him. BA stopped calling him back so he is trashing them now. Wonder when it will sink in he has burned so many bridges and his reputation has spread far and wide. His kid is pretty small though. Hard to imagine him being able to compete up a level. And what do the Bandits stand for keeping a guy around who has destroyed both levels of the 06? On a side note, where does the old Kings coach fit in over there? Heard he was going to the Bandits but there is a coach listed at tier 1 and elite

Not his last resort. He's got himself a rink in the backyard. Ran practices there for his elite team this year. Next he will be running a league out of there. Parking may be tight but teams will flock to the Cape for the ex pro ex scout...... Funny, no one seems to know where he played though. One of those mysteries .....

well it finally happened! Unless its a clerical error, the 06 bandits picked up a huge win in their last game of the season. Congrats on the win. I'm sure they celebrated like they won the Stanley Cup

anon
well it finally happened! Unless its a clerical error, the 06 bandits picked up a huge win in their last game of the season. Congrats on the win. I'm sure they celebrated like they won the Stanley Cup

Gonna be plenty more Ws next season.

Skip
anon

LOL. We'll see WN may see this win as his big comeback for next season. Bet it will be harder to get rid of him now. I'm putting my money on half the opposing team was a no show because it's painful to play them. Looks like they played them earlier in the day and Top Gun beat them but at least 10, then they come back and lose? They made playoffs. No reason to show up for a second hot mess game. WN probably had a melt down at the first game

Anon
Skip
anon

LOL. We'll see WN may see this win as his big comeback for next season. Bet it will be harder to get rid of him now. I'm putting my money on half the opposing team was a no show because it's painful to play them. Looks like they played them earlier in the day and Top Gun beat them but at least 10, then they come back and lose? They made playoffs. No reason to show up for a second hot mess game. WN probably had a melt down at the first game

you're probably right that some of the Top Gun kids skipped out on the second game. The game really didn't mean anything in the standings. Top Guns playoff position is set. From everything I'm hearing though WN is gone maybe he finds a way to keep is kid there but he won't be on the bench. I've actually talked to the guy and he seems decent enough but others have differing opinions and I respect that. I don't know the guy that well. I hope the Bandits do have more wins next season. When the division is competitive everybody benefits.

anon
Anon
Skip
anon

you're probably right that some of the Top Gun kids skipped out on the second game. The game really didn't mean anything in the standings. Top Guns playoff position is set. From everything I'm hearing though WN is gone maybe he finds a way to keep is kid there but he won't be on the bench. I've actually talked to the guy and he seems decent enough but others have differing opinions and I respect that. I don't know the guy that well. I hope the Bandits do have more wins next season. When the division is competitive everybody benefits.

Decent guy? He must not have screamed the F word in your 7-8 year olds face, cut your kid at the first practice because you wouldn't play summer hockey with his team, told your kid not to bother driving to CT because your 8/9 year old won't be playing. I can go on but it would take too long. WN made sure his kid, who is tier 1 ability, had the two best layers as his wings. 3 minutes shifts (which we all know is not physically possible if you want them to perform) while mite and squirt players missed shifts or got short shifts to get his kid back out there. He point blank will lie to your face just like he does to Ewing and Sterling. Lies about the scores of their games so the Bandits website reflects closer games. Lies about why he gets thrown out of games. Lies about the Parents. Anything to make himself and his kid get ahead. No one with any conscience could treat kids and Parents the way he does. Glad he's out of there. Maybe things will get better

Anon
anon
Anon
Skip
anon

Decent guy? He must not have screamed the F word in your 7-8 year olds face, cut your kid at the first practice because you wouldn't play summer hockey with his team, told your kid not to bother driving to CT because your 8/9 year old won't be playing. I can go on but it would take too long. WN made sure his kid, who is tier 1 ability, had the two best layers as his wings. 3 minutes shifts (which we all know is not physically possible if you want them to perform) while mite and squirt players missed shifts or got short shifts to get his kid back out there. He point blank will lie to your face just like he does to Ewing and Sterling. Lies about the scores of their games so the Bandits website reflects closer games. Lies about why he gets thrown out of games. Lies about the Parents. Anything to make himself and his kid get ahead. No one with any conscience could treat kids and Parents the way he does. Glad he's out of there. Maybe things will get better

100% accurate.

Whoever alluded to plenty of wins next year HAS to be anticipating no Elite team and 2 Tier 1 teams. That's the only way they'll field a competitive team.

anon

Not really sure which goon you are referring to since both coaches kids play the same way. Elbows to the head, kids checked behind into the boards, and jr holds up his hands every time to question why he was called and Sr. argues every call. Embarrassment

Anon
anon

Not really sure which goon you are referring to since both coaches kids play the same way. Elbows to the head, kids checked behind into the boards, and jr holds up his hands every time to question why he was called and Sr. argues every call. Embarrassment

SR is a embarrassment to the game and I'm sure JR is the goon he's are referring to. Just watch next year won't be any better. Get'em out of the EHF

the 06 elite bandits are done. over. ceased to exist, parents got told.

anon
Anon
anon

SR is a embarrassment to the game and I'm sure JR is the goon he's are referring to. Just watch next year won't be any better. Get'em out of the EHF

Not sure who you are talking about. Not the initials of the coaches or the goons I'm sure poster was referring to

anon
anon
Anon
anon

Not sure who you are talking about. Not the initials of the coaches or the goons I'm sure poster was referring to

Sr. Stands for senior in this instance - please re-read thread.

Sr. & Jr.------ES

They should get rid of their 05 teams as well. 1W 63L 3T between the 2 of them...what a joke

The only reason the 06 Tier 1 team has 6 wins is because half the roster was filled with elite players for those games.

06 elite goalie was actually pretty good. Where is he heading?

Anon
06 elite goalie was actually pretty good. Where is he heading?

Thanks Steve but don't you know?