Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Capfriarstars

Anon
Anon
Lol 05 team is terrible, 06 has kids from town 2 and 3 teams and plays in the BHL. 07 team may not have enough players and same goes for the 08 team. People that run the Saints are the ones who ruined hockey in RI. Still doing it now. Skating out of 3 rinks all over the state plus travel to games all over and playing in BHL??? What is the draw??? There is 1 elite program in RI Caps that's it.

So you clearly don't know what you are talking about because they don't plsy in the BHL. They have a tier 1 team in the EHF snd an EMHL team

Talking about the Saints not Friars

anon
Anon
Anon
Lol 05 team is terrible, 06 has kids from town 2 and 3 teams and plays in the BHL. 07 team may not have enough players and same goes for the 08 team. People that run the Saints are the ones who ruined hockey in RI. Still doing it now. Skating out of 3 rinks all over the state plus travel to games all over and playing in BHL??? What is the draw??? There is 1 elite program in RI Caps that's it.

So you clearly don't know what you are talking about because they don't plsy in the BHL. They have a tier 1 team in the EHF snd an EMHL team

Talking about the Saints not Friars

This is s post about capfriarstar. I can see why that poster was confused. I didn't think you were talking about the Saints. In any case, it also was not about where the only elite team was. Those kind of posts only come from those superior elite parents who think those are the only ones worthy of playing in the EHF and no one else matters. Meanwhile there are plenty of Caps elite teams not performing too well in their divisions.

Caps and Bandits are basically same organization. Check please. No development, can't win.

I see that "no development" line on here a lot but what does that actually mean? Is it the lack of skills? lack of coaching? lack of ice time?

anon
I see that "no development" line on here a lot but what does that actually mean? Is it the lack of skills? lack of coaching? lack of ice time?

It means "we" ie his Son's team beat the Caps and Bandits so he is just pumping his chest. I often find myself SMH

Lost the focus on development, it's now just a business and since they have deep pockets forget about any studs coming out of RI. And please don't fool yourself about Noel Acciari.... Good not a NHL Stud!!! RI will be luck to produce another 4th liner for the NHL.. Just keeping it real.It's not a knock on him it the brain trust of RI hockey that could have helped him become a better player.

anon
Lost the focus on development, it's now just a business and since they have deep pockets forget about any studs coming out of RI. And please don't fool yourself about Noel Acciari.... Good not a NHL Stud!!! RI will be luck to produce another 4th liner for the NHL.. Just keeping it real.It's not a knock on him it the brain trust of RI hockey that could have helped him become a better player.

No, it appears it is a knock on him

so your saying if i want my kid to develop i need to go else where. I live in central RI so where do i go?

Go north young man

Anon

will give the Saints the benefit of the doubt,if Lynch wasn't bought by the Caps I think the Saints would be in a good position.Losing Lynch and having to scramble for ice and making some bad decisions along the way have put the program in a bad light at the moment.Right now it's just not a viable option.

Caps is that Sgt. Hulka's team?

This trifecta is a nice joint venture....every kid, of every ability in the Providence area, will have a place to skate....good for them!

Anon
This trifecta is a nice joint venture....every kid, of every ability in the Providence area, will have a place to skate....good for them!

They already had places to play. Now they have to pay triple to do so. Its a rip off and the Northstar Parents should be livid they got sold out like that.