The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's your org charge for full season team??

I'm curious....who exactly is Sgt. Hulka and why does he like pizza so much?

Anywhere from $2600-$4000

Anon
I'm curious....who exactly is Sgt. Hulka and why does he like pizza so much?

Sgt. Hulka is actually a pretty good hockey coach. I think he was an assistant at CM for years and also won the nationals with a Dynamos team 8-10 years ago. And oh yes he love pizza...and all things that look like food.

Bandits $3500 full season

Sergeant Hulka: "When I tell you move, you'll move fast. When I tell you to jump, you're gonna say, "How high?" And make no mistake. I don't care where you come from, I don't care what color you are, I don't care how smart you are, I don't care how dumb you are, 'cause I'm gonna teach every last one of you how to eat, sleep, walk, talk, shoot, **** like a Providence Capitals player! Understand? "

Men, welcome to the Providence Capitals. I'm Sergeant Hulka. I'm your drill sergeant. Before we proceed any further, we gotta get something straight. Your mamas are not here to take care of you now. It's just you, me, and Uncle Sam. And before I leave you, you're gonna find out that me and Uncle Sam are one in the same.

Uncle Hulka???

Anon
Bandits $3500 full season

Wow...

Bandits are 3700....come tryout....elite team going to Caps, Tier 1 team will be elite...taunton bruins c team will now become tier 1 team.