Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 04 Goalie Looking

Anon
Are you only looking for EHF elite?

Yes but would consider E9

I would like to know the same about 05 goalies, I have an 05 on the south shore playing town A. Elite or tier 1 ok. Would like to get into ehf. Any thoughts or suggestions?

many 05 teams will start carrying two goalies or at least carry an alternate. might be your foot in the door. as a general rule I think March is a bit late to start thinking about this. I know teams have been inviting players to practices to get an extended look. So I would get on the phone/email asap.

eagles,flames,topgun,terriers and islands elite locked up...not sure about the others. Eagles have aaa team now and they may need a goalie. Rangers & warrior elites may have spots.Hope this helps

Anon
eagles,flames,topgun,terriers and islands elite locked up...not sure about the others. Eagles have aaa team now and they may need a goalie. Rangers & warrior elites may have spots.Hope this helps

Eagles are closest to me. Do most just show up to try out? Does anyone contact the coach before hand?

Young goalies are funny as you really want them on a team where they'll face lots of shots. At this age most teams carry two and they split time so you may want him to also play in town to see tons of shots. If eagles are close to you I'd try there but also hit all the other local teams as well (jr. Bruins, boch, wizards, assabet, ice, vipers, etc). Unfortunately to get onto a team as an 04 he's going to have to go to a lot of tryouts. Good luck!!