Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 04 Bandits

Anon
Ok maybe so , but not better.

Been within 1 goal all year long of bsb either won by one or lost by one now we let in 4 softies!

Anon
Anon
Ok maybe so , but not better.

Been within 1 goal all year long of bsb either won by one or lost by one now we let in 4 softies!

Top D injured?

Wow way to support your goaltending. Hey how many goals did your offense score? Just saying. There's more than 1 player in the ice.

Anon
Wow way to support your goaltending. Hey how many goals did your offense score? Just saying. There's more than 1 player in the ice.

It says "we" you dumb red neck. Learn how to read.

He was to busy cleaning his video camera to read it correctly

Any idea who is coaching next year?

Tofu
Any idea who is coaching next year?

I'm sure you've already checked the website to see who is listed. It's right there in black and white

Yes it does but that's going to change bc of the move to BA.

Anon
Goalie ain't going anywhere

If the goalie really ain't going anywhere sounds like he's gonna be one of four players sticking around.

Stirling
Anon

If the goalie really ain't going anywhere sounds like he's gonna be one of four players sticking around.

More than four players sticking around. They will be a solid group with goalie returning

Anon
Stirling
Anon

More than four players sticking around. They will be a solid group with goalie returning

Thanks Dad!

Anon
WFL
There is no way Elite 04 leaving the Bandits they would be lost without him. Say what you want about the Bandits but at most levels with some exceptions of course they have pretty decent goaltenders. I am not a part of that organization but have watched several games at elite and Tier 1 levels.

From what I'm hearing, rumor on the street is there is a major goalie shake up within teams.

Terriers, Islanders, Flames, Eagles

anon
Anon
WFL
There is no way Elite 04 leaving the Bandits they would be lost without him. Say what you want about the Bandits but at most levels with some exceptions of course they have pretty decent goaltenders. I am not a part of that organization but have watched several games at elite and Tier 1 levels.

From what I'm hearing, rumor on the street is there is a major goalie shake up within teams.

Where are those goalie's going? Is there an opening? Who can I contact?

Looking
anon
Anon
WFL

Where are those goalie's going? Is there an opening? Who can I contact?

just musical chair.... no openings