Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Classless AVS 02 lose

I don't get this. The 02 Avs players and coaches have been nothing BUT good sports, competitive and respectful in all the seasons we've competed against them. Aside from a couple of their asshat parents, I don't get the point of this post.

anon
I don't get this. The 02 Avs players and coaches have been nothing BUT good sports, competitive and respectful in all the seasons we've competed against them. Aside from a couple of their asshat parents, I don't get the point of this post.

Because someone's kid got cut or team has always been beat by the AVs. That would have to be why a grown adult is so bitter they have to come online and bask 13 year olds. Only a loser celebrates kids losing. It's s game. Move on

anon

Totally agree. Coached against them 5 times. Developed a good relationship with their coaching staff and earned respect for their players.

Jealousy

It's the mental defective Worcester Jr. Sharks coaches running their mouth's again. This post sounds just like the assistant coach from the Jr. Sharks that yells at kids from the other team on the ice. This is a classic response from him. Then there is the little man syndrome head coach that is ring leader of this sh*t show.