Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Advantage Ice forfeit e9 championship

Anon
Just like life!!!!

Follow the rules or you get punished!!!!!

Anything to get a win, right? SHM

Anon
Just got the word. Wizards awarded the championship.

Per USA Hockey rules. A coach that is not up to date with their CEP can not be on the bench or the ice during any team game or practice. If the coach has any involvement the rule states the team will automatically be given a loss and a $500 fine to the team.

Coach Beshere is not in compliant with his certification. You can look it up on USA hockey's website.

There is video and pictures of him on the bench.

Cheater. Cheater.
Awarded a championship?? How does that work? Is it like picking up a government handout? Maybe the same as a participation ribbon? Sounds like a tree hugging blowser from Winchester stirring the pot to me......must not have liked all the Trump bumper stickers in the parking lot. There's no way PM would even want to be associated with that type of nonsense.....played each other 5 times and Wizards lost 4 times....enough said. Please spend some time advocating for rare salamanders and move on.

send me your address and I will send you my kids trophy. We already put it in the basement but I will dig it up and send it to you and then you can put it on Facebook so all your friends will think he won his hockey championship game. NOT!!!!

The championship banner can be picked up at Santarpios.

the E9 website still shows the Ice won. I'm wondering if this whole post is B.S. if they make the Ice forfeit that game, why wouldn't they stop at all the previous games in the season he was on the bench.

How would you even know he was on the bench anyway? would you be able to see him over the boards?

And if FV was on the bench for the Wiz does it go to BA or Avs?? If we work down the list it may tumble all the way down to the Rangers..

Who cares. The kids that got to celebrate on the ice at the end of the game are the ones that won. No matter what happens after the fact, you can't take that away from them. And you can't give that feeling to the forfeit winners.

So stop with the class wars and end this silly discussion.

anon
the E9 website still shows the Ice won. I'm wondering if this whole post is B.S. if they make the Ice forfeit that game, why wouldn't they stop at all the previous games in the season he was on the bench.

How would you even know he was on the bench anyway? would you be able to see him over the boards?

Hey dumb ass...aren't you essentially saying he was on the bench? Sounds like you're admitting guilt. Don't you know the first rule of cosa nostra? You are one dumb goombah.

Please, someone post what level of certification you need and what it takes to get it. Go to a few Hockey USA meetings and get patched. BFD

My son was born 12/30/2004. Can you play at the 05 level? Its one day. BFD

No he can't...retard

F Lee Bailey
anon

Hey dumb ass...aren't you essentially saying he was on the bench? Sounds like you're admitting guilt. Don't you know the first rule of cosa nostra? You are one dumb goombah.

Maybe you are the goombah or reading comprehension is not your strong point.

"How would you even know he was on the bench anyway? would you be able to see him over the boards? [/quote]" sounds more like sarcasm with insult as opposed to admission. But with the profanities you through out, I suspect you, in fact, lack in both reading comprehension and communication skills.

111 Chelsea St...

Bring cash too

My kid is 9 and he'd punch me right in the dick if I called him a champion the day after by this technicality.

Bet they'll have quite a victory party.

You probably deserve it...

Boss, Boss, We Win, We Win!

no wonder all your kids are leaving town...cheaters.

Tom Brady would be so proud. You cheating bums

Ice WIN! Ice WIN! Ice WIN!!!!!!

Maybe the Wizards would like a peace offering? Come on down to Eddie C's and bring your Chardonnay and have an organic picnic courtesy of Whole Foods. We will grill some sausage, peppers and onions and drink some PBR's and bet some baseball games!

Hey Tony, how about another Chardonnay? Hey Buffy - Shut the #$%^ up!!
Hey Rocco, next time I want that supersized!! Hey Biff - I got your Harvard right here!

it would be priceless...

Oaked or unoaked Chardonnay?

It's a shame we won't have all this banter next year... oh, wait you'll still be a donkey so I guess we will.

Ice WIN! Ice WIN! Ice WIN!!!!!

I went through this back in the 90's when they tried to sue me over ICE ICE BABY. They said I ripped off David Bowie. May he in RIP!!! Hopefully the coach for the ice will not get sued by some insane, ego-maniac Harvard attorney. Could spend years in the court system!!

I am hearing that the playoffs are null and void because all the coaches are not properly certified or have done the mandatory Safe Sport modules. Upon completion of all the mandatory USA Hockey certifications, the playoffs will be done over at the end of July. Site to be determined.

Gary Bettman
I am hearing that the playoffs are null and void because all the coaches are not properly certified or have done the mandatory Safe Sport modules. Upon completion of all the mandatory USA Hockey certifications, the playoffs will be done over at the end of July. Site to be determined.
no need to replay...teams have played each other 10 times over the past 2 years and I believe the Ice have won 8 of 10.....no need to think the results would be any different.

Vanilla Ice
I went through this back in the 90's when they tried to sue me over ICE ICE BABY. They said I ripped off David Bowie. May he in RIP!!! Hopefully the coach for the ice will not get sued by some insane, ego-maniac Harvard attorney. Could spend years in the court system!!

If the gloves does not fit you must acquit!!!

Does anyone on this thread have a job? You are all a bunch of idiots. Feel good about yourself? Read your posts to your kids, see how good it feels..idiots

I think they should replay the game. The team managers from each team can offer up gifts that the losing team will provide to the winning team. Similar to the wagers made by Mayors of the Superbowl teams.

Wizards will give ?

Ad Ice will give ?

Ice will give...two players to the Islanders and one to the terriers

Wizards will give two players to islanders, one to the flames, and 9 to rangers.

Rangers win!

Mr 05
Ice will give...two players to the Islanders and one to the terriers

Wizards will give two players to islanders, one to the flames, and 9 to rangers.

Rangers win!

Ice will give a carton of Camel's unfiltered
Wizard will give some Limburger Cheese

anon
I think they should replay the game. The team managers from each team can offer up gifts that the losing team will provide to the winning team. Similar to the wagers made by Mayors of the Superbowl teams.

Wizards will give ?

Ad Ice will give ?

Wizards will give you the right to wax there BMW's!
Ice will get their shine box and shine opposing teams loafers and Jimmy Choo's heals...

You should sell the BMW and get your kid some skills. Paul Vincents, Lovell Skills, Dynamik, something. Because what ever your having your kid do to become a better skater is not working. You say you have a video of the game which is probably from the Go Pro you stuck on the glass trying to record juniors special moment, watch it and you will see the short choppy stride and the bending of the ankles we all saw. And before I forget sorry your kid got cut....

I saw your kid play
You should sell the BMW and get your kid some skills. Paul Vincents, Lovell Skills, Dynamik, something. Because what ever your having your kid do to become a better skater is not working. You say you have a video of the game which is probably from the Go Pro you stuck on the glass trying to record juniors special moment, watch it and you will see the short choppy stride and the bending of the ankles we all saw. And before I forget sorry your kid got cut....

Why do you insist on butchering the English language? There's room for improvement in your skills too! At least that kid's only 10. What's your excuse? Uh oh, better take out your towel, here comes another car through the wash.

Grammatical skills aside your kid is still a bender. Not that kid, your kid. Have him try fall soccer, rowing or some type of equestrian sport.

How About Them Apples
Grammatical skills aside your kid is still a bender. Not that kid, your kid. Have him try fall soccer, rowing or some type of equestrian sport.

Can you refer me to an equestrian farm? Not many horses down here in Eastie unless you want to have a romance ride in the carriage around Constitution Beach...

Hay is for Horses
How About Them Apples

#sorryyourteamblewup #myteamwillsucknextyear #iliketracksuits #mydadrodethepine #ican'tbelieveistilldon'tknowthedifferencebetweenyourandyou're

Some Wizard parents on here showing their true colors. What a pack of bigots and snobs. Your killing East Boston and Not a person on the team is from there. What did the people of that town do to you or is it that your just too good for it.People with no balls, make comments like these on anonymous posting threads. Looking down on other teams and the children that play on them is crap. The Wizards players and coaches are awesome and came up just short, but if I was their Mom or Dad id be proud. Stop inserting your own shortcomings into hockey, let them have fun, be kids and pull value from a hard fought loss.

You cheated. You had 2 illegal coaches on your bench. You cheating bums.

Highly doubt these are Wiz parents commenting. Just pot stirrers.

Anon
Highly doubt these are Wiz parents commenting. Just pot stirrers.

You got to be kidding me! Biggest bunch of whiners going.

Anon
You cheated. You had 2 illegal coaches on your bench. You cheating bums.

Do you have any idea what it means to get patched? Do you know what it takes? A warm body and some time is all it takes. Look at Town Hockey coaches. Yup, that's what we are talking about, they are patched. Enough said.

Mr 05
I saw your kid play

Why do you insist on butchering the English language? There's room for improvement in your skills too! At least that kid's only 10. What's your excuse? Uh oh, better take out your towel, here comes another car through the wash.

I hear Leather Face will be the next head coach of the Ice. Although he is not level 3 certified and has not passed his Safe Sport training, he does have some interesting motivational techniques!

I have no skin in this matter but have to question how Lovell could have coaches without proper patches.

Honestly, it is shameful that the Ice would have to give up their championship for not having the right certifications. Hopefully they get this corrected before they lose 75% of their games next season with BHL talent.

Really? He's not a big "patch" guy, or USA hockey guy for that matter...

Bush league, quit your bit ching you lost , this is what this state and country has come too! do you feel you are entitled to that championship? This is a typical mass welfare junkie mom that started this thread, you don't want to work for it, you want it handed to you anyway! And watch out world her other 9 kids with 8 different daddy's are coming up soon

What do you mean "mass welfare junkie mom"? You should know the game by now. Elite prep schools, Ivy league educated, summers at the Cape, top 1% wage earner. Even though we pay a lower tax rate than you humps (carried interest at LT cap gains rates), we still pay for the EBT cards down in Eastie. We do not lose. We always win. Now get your f - ing shine box!

Why walk when you can drive, and why sit when you can recline?

My Maserati does 185. I lost my license, now I don't drive. I got a limo ride in the back. I lock the doors in case I'm attacked...

You tell me you're not a afraid, oh but I'm bad company. It's the way I play. Dirty for dirty. Oh, somebody double crossed me...

Joe Walsh
My Maserati does 185. I lost my license, now I don't drive. I got a limo ride in the back. I lock the doors in case I'm attacked...

My Plymouth gremlin does about 25. I lost my license, now I can't drive. I got a bicycle, seat hurts my crack. I peddle so hard to avoid getting whacked...

Joe bag'a'doughnuts
Joe Walsh

My Plymouth gremlin does about 25. I lost my license, now I can't drive. I got a bicycle, seat hurts my crack. I peddle so hard to avoid getting whacked...

Best post of all time!

Does anyone have proof they actually stripped the title? I'm calling BS on this whole post, (except the part about the coach being short).

No chance it happened over a ridiculous non-enforced technicality. Every team in the league would call B.S.

I wouldn't call it BS. I'd call it what it is...not following the rules. You cry babies are constantly calling out penalties behind the glass. Why is it ok for you to not follow the rules? Should your car not get towed when you don't register it because you thought it was a technicality? C'mon

Big Tim
I wouldn't call it BS. I'd call it what it is...not following the rules. You cry babies are constantly calling out penalties behind the glass. Why is it ok for you to not follow the rules? Should your car not get towed when you don't register it because you thought it was a technicality? C'mon

I'm all for following the rules but if the TEAM played a good game on the ice, anyone would say their team still won the game. Perfect example, how many of you supporting forfeit think the Pats were guilty and should be penalized for deflate gate. We all know it took a skilled team to where they got...2 lbs less of pressure did not win a season for them and a unpatched coach is the same. Suspend the coach for a certain number of games, whatever, put to get a win due to a coaches lack of certification isn't getting a win.

Listen, you played well, but it's time to crack down on this BS. You can't rob a kid of a title just because you played well. There's more to sportsmanship than that. The revoking of the title is the only way to teach you that you have to be accountable for your actions.

Okay, but how did everyone miss the post yesterday where someone asked why it was okay for FV to be on the Wizards bench? From what I can tell, both benches had the exact same situation going on...an assistant coach with a USA CEP# that expired 12/31/2015. Better team won. Get over it.

Anthony Petrucelli
Listen, you played well, but it's time to crack down on this BS. You can't rob a kid of a title just because you played well. There's more to sportsmanship than that. The revoking of the title is the only way to teach you that you have to be accountable for your actions.

No, I didn't play well. I'm not playing the game. The players are. As a matter of fact, my kid isn't on either team which is why I think I can be more objective than any of you. There is no way you take a title away from that team because of an unpatched coach. You punish the coach not the kids

Anthony Petrucelli

Don't use a State Senator's name on a post you loser.

I have had enough! It is time for a real ugly woman with a terrible perm to weigh in on this topic. The kids from the Ice should get to have a party with the parents from the Wizards. This way the kids get to celebrate for winning the game on the ice while the parents of the Wiz can have their inflated ego's pacified for winning on the dboard!

winner winner chicken dinner

Pigeon dinner

A lot of plump pigeons down there!

Sorry your plump pigeon got cut...

Enforcement of those USA Hockey rules is up to the leagues and organizations. If this coach is not certified then the league should have known all season since his name would have been on all of the game sheets. These certifications are useless anyway and their only function is to support USA Hockey and the National Teams. As someone else here mentioned, the certifications are all the same whether you are a town team coach or an Elite Tier I coach. So it serves no purpose other than putting money into USA Hockey.

Marsha Clark
I have had enough! It is time for a real ugly woman with a terrible perm to weigh in on this topic. The kids from the Ice should get to have a party with the parents from the Wizards. This way the kids get to celebrate for winning the game on the ice while the parents of the Wiz can have their inflated ego's pacified for winning on the dboard!

winner winner chicken dinner

Big Hair From Revere!

Not one player on the team from Revere or East Boston...

There is no discussion to be had here. The kids don't care about which team gets their name on the website as champion. The winners were the ones who got that moment to celebrate on the ice when the buzzer rang. That's all they care about and all they'll remember. There is no taking away that memory. So congratulations to whichever team won that day on the ice and enjoy the memories.

Anon
There is no discussion to be had here. The kids don't care about which team gets their name on the website as champion. The winners were the ones who got that moment to celebrate on the ice when the buzzer rang. That's all they care about and all they'll remember. There is no taking away that memory. So congratulations to whichever team won that day on the ice and enjoy the memories.

That was weak. I bet you like every kid getting a ribbon for attendance!

Phil Donahue
Anon

That was weak. I bet you like every kid getting a ribbon for attendance!

Ribbons are cool!

How plump can Tweety's wings be? Snack or meal?