Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Advantage Ice forfeit e9 championship

Does anyone have proof they actually stripped the title? I'm calling BS on this whole post, (except the part about the coach being short).

No chance it happened over a ridiculous non-enforced technicality. Every team in the league would call B.S.

I wouldn't call it BS. I'd call it what it is...not following the rules. You cry babies are constantly calling out penalties behind the glass. Why is it ok for you to not follow the rules? Should your car not get towed when you don't register it because you thought it was a technicality? C'mon

Big Tim
I wouldn't call it BS. I'd call it what it is...not following the rules. You cry babies are constantly calling out penalties behind the glass. Why is it ok for you to not follow the rules? Should your car not get towed when you don't register it because you thought it was a technicality? C'mon

I'm all for following the rules but if the TEAM played a good game on the ice, anyone would say their team still won the game. Perfect example, how many of you supporting forfeit think the Pats were guilty and should be penalized for deflate gate. We all know it took a skilled team to where they got...2 lbs less of pressure did not win a season for them and a unpatched coach is the same. Suspend the coach for a certain number of games, whatever, put to get a win due to a coaches lack of certification isn't getting a win.

Listen, you played well, but it's time to crack down on this BS. You can't rob a kid of a title just because you played well. There's more to sportsmanship than that. The revoking of the title is the only way to teach you that you have to be accountable for your actions.

Okay, but how did everyone miss the post yesterday where someone asked why it was okay for FV to be on the Wizards bench? From what I can tell, both benches had the exact same situation going on...an assistant coach with a USA CEP# that expired 12/31/2015. Better team won. Get over it.

Anthony Petrucelli
Listen, you played well, but it's time to crack down on this BS. You can't rob a kid of a title just because you played well. There's more to sportsmanship than that. The revoking of the title is the only way to teach you that you have to be accountable for your actions.

No, I didn't play well. I'm not playing the game. The players are. As a matter of fact, my kid isn't on either team which is why I think I can be more objective than any of you. There is no way you take a title away from that team because of an unpatched coach. You punish the coach not the kids

Anthony Petrucelli

Don't use a State Senator's name on a post you loser.

I have had enough! It is time for a real ugly woman with a terrible perm to weigh in on this topic. The kids from the Ice should get to have a party with the parents from the Wizards. This way the kids get to celebrate for winning the game on the ice while the parents of the Wiz can have their inflated ego's pacified for winning on the dboard!

winner winner chicken dinner

Pigeon dinner

A lot of plump pigeons down there!

Sorry your plump pigeon got cut...

Enforcement of those USA Hockey rules is up to the leagues and organizations. If this coach is not certified then the league should have known all season since his name would have been on all of the game sheets. These certifications are useless anyway and their only function is to support USA Hockey and the National Teams. As someone else here mentioned, the certifications are all the same whether you are a town team coach or an Elite Tier I coach. So it serves no purpose other than putting money into USA Hockey.

Marsha Clark
I have had enough! It is time for a real ugly woman with a terrible perm to weigh in on this topic. The kids from the Ice should get to have a party with the parents from the Wizards. This way the kids get to celebrate for winning the game on the ice while the parents of the Wiz can have their inflated ego's pacified for winning on the dboard!

winner winner chicken dinner

Big Hair From Revere!

Not one player on the team from Revere or East Boston...

There is no discussion to be had here. The kids don't care about which team gets their name on the website as champion. The winners were the ones who got that moment to celebrate on the ice when the buzzer rang. That's all they care about and all they'll remember. There is no taking away that memory. So congratulations to whichever team won that day on the ice and enjoy the memories.

Anon
There is no discussion to be had here. The kids don't care about which team gets their name on the website as champion. The winners were the ones who got that moment to celebrate on the ice when the buzzer rang. That's all they care about and all they'll remember. There is no taking away that memory. So congratulations to whichever team won that day on the ice and enjoy the memories.

That was weak. I bet you like every kid getting a ribbon for attendance!

Phil Donahue
Anon

That was weak. I bet you like every kid getting a ribbon for attendance!

Ribbons are cool!

How plump can Tweety's wings be? Snack or meal?