Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cheaters!!!

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Watching little Johnny struggle must be difficult, especially when you see the second coming of wayne gretzky from albany. You must be wondering, why cant my kid be that good? It is simple, he is not that good! Sorry your kid got cut!

The problem is no one will be watching little charlie in the playoffs...EHF ruled he is ineligible...the only thing getting cut his him and MB's balls...Maybe Ill watch him play up in Albany

The problem is no one will be watching little Wayne Gretzky in the playoffs...EHF ruled he is ineligible...the only thing getting cut is him and MB's balls...Maybe Ill watch him play up in Albany

You won't have to travel to Albany. MBs son who is 7 mind you and the kid from Albany will play all off season in invitational tournaments, select teams, mass edge and such.
You should bring you son and watch. It's excellent hockey. Makes the EHF look like town travel
Good luck jealous parent

Hey Judy / Mom...What do you have to say about your coach MB now??? He left your team high and dry. That is what you get for trying to cheat other 8 year old kids. Loser!!!

Look around the table. If you dont see a sucker, get up, because you are the sucker.

Nobody has left the team.
You are getting bad information from someone.
Still not sure how playing on 08 is cheating anyone

When you go to tryouts tonight you will not see coach MB or his son WB. Then you can post an apology.

Dear Eric/anon
What makes you think they won't be at tryouts??
What team do you think he is trying out for??
I feel bad someone is filling your head with nonsense.
Do you think he might be trying out for your sons team??
From
Judy

Ask DD or Yandle...if they are honest they will tell you. If not go check out the BJE tryouts. I bet you see them there.

What makes you think they will be at the BJE tryout and not the terriers?
Is this posted on the BJE website?
I still think you are wrong. WRONG!!!

Ok that's fine. I'm just telling what's going to happen. I told you who to ask. If you don't want to ask show up for tryouts tonight and you will see for yourself. If you know MB just ask him yourself. If he is the straight up honest guy you think he is, he will tell you the truth

MB is an honest guy. You are a nut!
Nothing at tryouts will surprise me..you are not relaying breaking news.
You still did not answer my question
How do you know where any child besides your own is trying out?

Well?
Went to BJE tryout did not see either of them
Where you there?

Cleadus Van****
I love this!!! Every one that blogs on this site kid is going to the NHL, I Know. Every other kid sucks, is a bender, and should be cut. Oh I forgot "go play town hockey". Its amazing the intelligence level on this site. Its also amazing that someone gets vilified for pointing out another organization trying to cheat the rules that are clearly established. While the organization and coaches who are clearly wrong get a free pass. Parents are paying thousands of dollars to play Elite EHF Hockey. In return parents and players should at least know the rules are being followed by every team in the league. Regardless of your opinion on the matter the rules are in black and white and posted for everyone to see.

This board provides extreme value to the normal among us that get to peek inside the crazy brain of the guy beating on the boards telling his 7-year old to skate harder. Kind of like a Trump sign in someone's front yard. Use it to your advantage.

How did u know there was a trump sign on my front lawn

WB and OM looked pretty good together at BJE tryouts last night MOM! SCARY!!!!!

You were obviously at the tryout.
Is your son on the team?
Or are you worried WB will take his spot?

Hope neither just heard from the grapevine in this small hockey community of ours MOM! At least you can see WB play summer hockey with the kid from Albany and then watch him put up a 5 spot evevytime he plays your terriers next year! Keep it real MOM! Guess you were wrong

you two guys are truly pathetic....