Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Bandits

anon
anon
Anon
anon
The goon who runs into kids and his father on tier 1 are the coach again for next year. It is also heard around the bowl that his kid is going up to the big boys in elite and I can not imaging his father not going with him. So still no coach listed as of yet for tier 1? WN has been a no show for some time along with his kid.

Not really sure which goon you are referring to since both coaches kids play the same way. Elbows to the head, kids checked behind into the boards, and jr holds up his hands every time to question why he was called and Sr. argues every call. Embarrassment

SR is a embarrassment to the game and I'm sure JR is the goon he's are referring to. Just watch next year won't be any better. Get'em out of the EHF

Not sure who you are talking about. Not the initials of the coaches or the goons I'm sure poster was referring to

Sr. Stands for senior in this instance - please re-read thread.

Sr. & Jr.------ES

They should get rid of their 05 teams as well. 1W 63L 3T between the 2 of them...what a joke

The only reason the 06 Tier 1 team has 6 wins is because half the roster was filled with elite players for those games.

06 elite goalie was actually pretty good. Where is he heading?

Anon
06 elite goalie was actually pretty good. Where is he heading?

Thanks Steve but don't you know?