Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimson hockey

Crimson Hockey = Bad bad bad People both coaches and owners. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Can't believe they are still around and some going back after getting screwed
This year!!

Heard the entire 02 and 03 teams left. They field anybody for those birth years for next year?

Since the 03 coach is so stable I am shocked!!!! LOL

Sadley he is staying. None of the kids are but he is.

Talk about someone coming in, taking your milk money and stealing your girl right in front of you.....new program pops up in your back yard and takes your coaches, any good players and hopes of any ice you may try to get at the new rinks in Canton. Huskies became fan favorite of area overnight. How bad did this Crimson screw people? Heard there was good turnouts at Huskies and most teams filled already and Crimson can't find a single player. Sad that these moonlighting owners can't get it right. Just in it for the quick buck. Down goes another crap program.

Went to the Huskies tryout this week. Not only was the place packed, but it was the best run tryouts I have seen. Well organized, both on the ice and off. Did a number of different skills drills and then two small ice games. Looks like they know what they are doing. Actually had coaches with clipboards watching the kids and writing things down. Don't see that very often.

You mean you didn't get that at the cute baby rink with the Crimson? The one dad that never played the game opening the door is not a good evaluator?

Anon
Went to the Huskies tryout this week. Not only was the place packed, but it was the best run tryouts I have seen. Well organized, both on the ice and off. Did a number of different skills drills and then two small ice games. Looks like they know what they are doing. Actually had coaches with clipboards watching the kids and writing things down. Don't see that very often.

Thanks Bubba

Classmuskingson?

Do these guys play in the valley league or the south shore conference?

At least he is not the 03 SSK T1 coach...back stabbing coward.

Don't fall for this scam of a program. I know someone who played on one of the teams this past year. Terrible experience. No ice, owner doesn't care about the kids, only about money. Promises the world to parents and then does not follow through.

Head to the Huskies as they are a much better option and actually have ice time.

How do they field an 03 team that's going to ehf parity ?
Why would anyone go back to this organization after what happened last year
Way to many better choices in that area

Do you want them to go to Walpole Express? Sleazeball had 5 teams on the 03.
Lets do the math $3500.00 per kid
15 kids per team
$52,500 per team
$262,500 for 03 only
Next you buy all the official bags, shirts, jackets, etc. What a deal 4000+- for town hockey, hahahaha
complaining about a new organization?? At least they have half real hockey in EHF.
MPDHL is nothing more than town hockey. Every organization has it's flaws, some just more than others. My kid plays prep so not cut here

You still have not buried the hatchet on this? Please make this your last post trying to discredit this program.

Whose beating what? Who the hell would pay three thousand dollars more (than town) for their kid to play in the Yankee Conference. The same conference as town! 60 kids on the ice during skills, ya thats worth it. I bailed on that program as soon as the boat started taking on water.

The hatchet was buried when we left last year. More of just a buyer beware. Saw writing on the wall with yet another name change. The problem is the owner is still ripping people off. Too many legitimate options out there for players. Pick on the Express all you want they at least have ice. Much better situation for people.

Re: Crimson hockey - SOLD

Boch bought them for twice the value of org, a snickers bar.

Re: Crimson hockey - SOLD

Honestly, who are these people? Is this even a real program?