Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Bandits Elite off to another stellar start to the season

lets be clear, 05 coach never "invited" certain kids to tryouts. He needed players. Nighan used his weight to push his "kids" in 05 because it sounds better than 06 tier 1, even though his 06 "Elite" team went winless for 2 years, can't admit his players are tier 1. Too bad, might have made a competitive tier 1 team too

Before that i bet.., prob in the next few months with new rink being built things will change fast!

Anon
Before that i bet.., prob in the next few months with new rink being built things will change fast!

Which new rink? The one the crazy guy was trying to build in Hyannis? Not happening. He should build at bridge not mid-cape. He's not that smart though! Lol

Both of those guys...can't believe a word they say!! Certainly wouldn't put my kids on the ice with either one. Yes even with the almighty EHF banner in the rink.

Anon

Please tell me your not talking about Nighan's new rink? He is the only one talking about a new rink and even if this project does get off the ground, it will start as an indoor outdoor field facility first. Which, the Cape absolutely needs. What they don't need is another Hockey program. Yes, there is no EHF program but there are plenty of programs there. And, what crazy fool would follow a bigger fool to that program. They have not broken ground, there is no EHF hockey program and there is no way they will let a first year guy in there until he can prove himself. All he has is a handful of 05/06, not enough to make a team....but not exactly the story he's selling

Anon
Why is this team in the elite division? The last few years this team has been the door mat of the 05 elite division.

well said breakers dad

That is why the EHF debate is comical. If you live in the Bridgewater/Raynham area or south then you would be crazy to pick this organization over Knights or even some Town Leagues.