email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Elite Week 4

anon
Honestly, no one recruits 11 year old hockey! Someone really wrote that on this dboard. I am a parent and my phone rings constantly from other EHF programs. The reason I don't take the jump is because my kid is doing great, developing with a great coach, great parents and great kids - the total experience.

I'm not sure if your looking for a pat on the back or an agent to handle all your kids calls

looking for an expert family advisor on all things related to the development of little johnny's hockey career. I figured there would be tremendous insight on this dboard. so many smart hockey minds here! can you help me and my family navigate the EHF/E9, find the right team, right coach and present us with the right tournament opportunities. perhaps make introductions to other well connected hockey minds. I generously thank you.

anon
looking for an expert family advisor on all things related to the development of little johnny's hockey career. I figured there would be tremendous insight on this dboard. so many smart hockey minds here! can you help me and my family navigate the EHF/E9, find the right team, right coach and present us with the right tournament opportunities. perhaps make introductions to other well connected hockey minds. I generously thank you.

You are looking for "he who must not be named".

Ps
Rhymes with Bike

anon

You make a joke, but the reason boards like this exist is because so many people cannot manage this on their own, and therefore end up in the wrong situation for their kid. Some impartial assistance would go a long way.

There's no need to fear - Underdog is here!!! First I will suck you in by shining your shoes. Then I will turn my attention on your family. Then I will have private conversations with Sweet Polly Purebread about the proper erection...I mean direction for little Johnny. I will evaluate your options and invoice you for 15k for services rendered. Off the record conversations will be free, of course. But don't forget the 8% commission on little Johnny's entry level contract and the 15% closing fee...this is negotiable but hey, there is a lot of Riff Raff out there.

There is a dad from IHC that recruits players all the time.... he's looking for that Super team... he scouts other games and recruits players... not sure if this is good for the team or his kid....

Slow day on the market?

Hanging out at the fish market. See fish, sell fish, smell fish.

Anon
There is a dad from IHC that recruits players all the time.... he's looking for that Super team... he scouts other games and recruits players... not sure if this is good for the team or his kid....

I guess Kasey aka Reg is a guy whose kid got cut from IHC this year. Not sure who got cut, but they did bring in a couple top players to improve their team. Instead of being bitter just find another team. It sounds like you didn't like the people over there anyway.

Or maybe he took a defensemen from us two years ago. Told everyone he was going to stay and then left with another kid.

anon
Anon

I guess Kasey aka Reg is a guy whose kid got cut from IHC this year. Not sure who got cut, but they did bring in a couple top players to improve their team. Instead of being bitter just find another team. It sounds like you didn't like the people over there anyway.

Hello
It's morons like you that are stating all the items you listed. These teams could care less. Both Eagles and IHC know they are good teams. It's angry people like you that is the problem.

Other than the boys not playing well, which they are well aware, it is you - the parents that are all wound up about how your boys/teams are performing. You guys are insane at how you behave because of some dboard post. By the way, this thread is about imploding teams which is really about the parents and how they behave, not the boys. See you next week on the Dboard.

Crickets today from the BJE crowd about MHR today...funny how quiet it is when Eagles dive bomb!

Anon
Crickets today from the BJE crowd about MHR today...funny how quiet it is when Eagles dive bomb!

Who cares where any youth hockey team is ranked in MHR. It means nothing. One of my college buddies is a D 1 hockey coach and he tells me all the time that it does not matter what league or what team a kid played on when they were 11 when he is evaluating a player for his program at 14 and 15 years of age. Jealousy and envy of other kids, parents and programs are tough burdens to carry around. Be a role model for your son relax and enjoy your sons hockey years as they will be over before you know it.

This is not that thread. It is 05 Elite Week 4

You had me at Hello
Hello
It's morons like you that are stating all the items you listed. These teams could care less. Both Eagles and IHC know they are good teams. It's angry people like you that is the problem.

Other than the boys not playing well, which they are well aware, it is you - the parents that are all wound up about how your boys/teams are performing. You guys are insane at how you behave because of some dboard post. By the way, this thread is about imploding teams which is really about the parents and how they behave, not the boys. See you next week on the Dboard.

anon
So let me get this right. The IHC and BJE lost their games because a few forwards from IHC were missing, the IHC goalie was missing, and the BJE had a forward missing. Assuming a few means 2 that would be a total of 4 players that, by your own words, are the cause of a loss or win.

Again, the above is your own words.

So what does that say about the other players? So maybe your player isn't as impactful as you may think. Maybe it is a very small handful that are truly elite. So when you bash another team or league, please understand, by your own words, your little bender may belong there.

We all know the "elite" teams around here stand above the rest solely because of 2-3 outstanding players, and the rest are all supporting cast, replaceable by any number of kids on other EHF or E9 teams, even the top end EHF Tier 1 players.

Casey Kasem
Anon
BJE will be there at the end of the year.

Every year start off a bit slow but by end of year they are playing their best hockey

Isles did dominate them but the 4 -1 loss this week to MMF was actually a much closer game then the score reveals.

Also they got one of their top forwards back from injury last week so the scoring issues may get better...

Must definitely give a good showing this week against some good competition...

Hey Reg. Now we got BJE with the the excuses. Scores don't count here either. Heard an 07 team got beat 19-2 this year. Don't let those 17 goals fool you. The other team was right there!

What if IHC and BJE are the same? Using same excuses
Wrong goalie
Wrong skaters
Score is wrong

Casey Kasem did know the music of the 70's but based on Casey's comments he certainly does not know local 05 hockey....Casey Kasem is dead.....