Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Elite EHF Tourney Predictions

Reg Carling
No hate here - great job Caps.

I agree, Reg. No hate. Good job by the Caps. Even better is no excuses. MFF were just better today.
Rangers are definitely a top team.

3 best teams were MFR (won it all), Royals (tied MFR and beat Caps), and Caps (showed that their schedule was not the reason why they were in the finals). Biggest surprise was the Colonials losing twice - lots of talk that they could be the #1 team in the country. Colonials probably beat the Caps and Royals...

IHC best team in New England

IHC is the best team...on the Merrimack River

Caps Easiest schedule in tournament.... Getting by BJE was no accomplishment, they have fallen the furthest... also played 3 winless teams in tournament...

Caps Eagles very good teams. Will be a battle all season long. Flames IHC same. Lots of hate on here. Be happy kids have great competition weekly. There isn't one local team above the others.

No dog in this fight but saw about 10 min of several games.
MFF and Royals were two best teams I saw.
Royals controlled play for most of MFF game but tied.
Caps looked good too, but were out-shot by a ton in finals.

No dog in fight huh? You drove up to NESC on a Monday Holiday to check out the finals though.....your either lying or a pedophile

Eagles parents watching finals. Eagles players cheering Rangers. Bizarre behavior.

MFF dad
Eagles parents watching finals. Eagles players cheering Rangers. Bizarre behavior.

I watched the Eagles Caps game. Back and forth. 3-2 with an open net goal at the end with two eagles in the box (5 on 3)making it 4-2. Eagles had a clear goal waived off, should have been OT but them are the breaks. A lot of parity in the EHF 05 division from I can see and the addition of the MFR make it even stronger as they proved to be the best team this past weekend. Not by much but they won the tourney.

Good luck this year to all the teams and see you in February.

Island Guy....

Island Guy
MFF dad

I watched the Eagles Caps game. Back and forth. 3-2 with an open net goal at the end with two eagles in the box (5 on 3)making it 4-2. Eagles had a clear goal waived off, should have been OT but them are the breaks. A lot of parity in the EHF 05 division from I can see and the addition of the MFR make it even stronger as they proved to be the best team this past weekend. Not by much but they won the tourney.

Island Guy....

Thanks for the veiled excuse, Eagles Guy. Look what we have here, Reg.

3-2 close game, Could go either way = lost 4-2
5 on 3 = ref's fault
Waived goal = ref's fault
Rangers aren't better by much, come on.

Casey Kasem
Island Guy
MFF dad

Island Guy....

5 on 3 = ref's fault

Not an eagles guy as it is to far away even with the ferry services. All I am saying is the EHF is a very competitive league and even more with the MFR team. My kids team won and we look forward to playing all the top EHF teams this year. You stay negative and I will stay positive. Casey, I know you are ****** because your wife buried you 6 months after you died and even worse buried you in Norway...RIP my top 40 DJ....

Island Guy
Casey Kasem
Island Guy
MFF dad

Island Guy....

5 on 3 = ref's fault

Not an eagles guy as it is to far away even with the ferry services. All I am saying is the EHF is a very competitive league and even more with the MFR team. My kids team won and we look forward to playing all the top EHF teams this year. You stay negative and I will stay positive. Casey, I know you are ****** because your wife buried you 6 months after you died and even worse buried you in Norway...RIP my top 40 DJ....

Hey Island Guy - your post got me thinking about ferry services. Like to send a long distance dedication! This song spent 3 weeks at number 1 in the summer of 1975. I dedicate to you Island Girl by Elton John...Play it on your way to the next game...get PUMPED up!

Casey Kasem
Island Guy
Casey Kasem
Island Guy
MFF dad

Island Guy....

5 on 3 = ref's fault

Hey Island Guy - your post got me thinking about ferry services. Like to send a long distance dedication! This song spent 3 weeks at number 1 in the summer of 1975. I dedicate to you Island Girl by Elton John...Play it on your way to the next game...get PUMPED up!

Great post. But there can only be 1 Casey. You need a new name.

This help?

Don Cornelius
This help?

Perfect.

hey 11:10 - Neither - my son was playing in tourney, many times in games immediately following those 05 games.

Casey Kasem
2-1-1
against who they played is pretty impressive. Them and the royals both are going home but played well. Some teams had easier schedules that others....Flames got exposed

Can you believe it , Reg?
Mike is firing up the excuse machine. Would have made it but the schedulers messed up.

Typical spin machine...first, talk about strength of your schedule. (It was so hard for us). Then point out others weak schedule as a reason why they did better you. (It was so easy for you).

Conclusion, we are better than you! And really better than the Flames.

Funny!

Reg Carling
Casey Kasem
2-1-1
against who they played is pretty impressive. Them and the royals both are going home but played well. Some teams had easier schedules that others....Flames got exposed

Can you believe it , Reg?
Mike is firing up the excuse machine. Would have made it but the schedulers messed up.

Typical spin machine...first, talk about strength of your schedule. (It was so hard for us). Then point out others weak schedule as a reason why they did better you. (It was so easy for you).

Conclusion, we are better than you! And really better than the Flames.

Funny!

Sounds like they should get participation trophies for everything they do. Best team anywhere, regardless of outcome.
It's not a lie if you believe it.