Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Elite Week 5

I think it's pretty laughable when people say "the Q is watered down now the teams are buying their way in." Shows how little you know about hockey in this area. News flash: youth hockey didn't start with your 06's team. Teams have bought their way in for the last 30 years. The Boston Jr. Bruins and the old Middlesex Braves (now Advantage Ice) went to the Q every single year - they never had to earn their way in. The bottom line is that it's still a very good tournament and a once in a lifetime experience for the kids.

Anon
I think it's pretty laughable when people say "the Q is watered down now the teams are buying their way in." Shows how little you know about hockey in this area. News flash: youth hockey didn't start with your 06's team. Teams have bought their way in for the last 30 years. The Boston Jr. Bruins and the old Middlesex Braves (now Advantage Ice) went to the Q every single year - they never had to earn their way in. The bottom line is that it's still a very good tournament and a once in a lifetime experience for the kids.

Just to educate you - the teams you mentioned entered the Q in lower divisions of the Q. Historically, the top tier division had the two top EHF teams get automatic berths. Now teams are buying into the top tier level. I dont think people really cared what happend int he lower levels of the tournament.

Anon
Anon
05 TG goalie will be in prison when he is 18. Everybody can clearly see that. But look at the bright side. Mom and Dad only have to go down the road to visit him at the house of correction.🤔

You are such a loser. Hopefully admin pulls this and bans you.

Hopefully ME sees this post before it is pulled and fires that Joe-ker head coach who wrote it.

Wondering if ME ever ran a cori check on this freak of a coach Cuz what he wrote is so far from the truth it's scary. If I was this kids parents, I would be scared. Sounds like this toolbag is obsessed with their kid.Get over it, he quit your team.

ME loves that coach he is loyal to him

No idea what you're talking about. He's a good kid. Jealousy brings out the craziness in people, that's for sure.

The Coach was not the one that wrote that. I do find it hilarious that you still try to blame him though. Time to move on.